or 207-645-2072
541 Borough Road
Chesterville,Maine
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

Who is coming besides Peter??
I will be there with my FF hat on. You can call me Ray  ;D Just on the other side of town for me. A big 10 minute trip.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jim_Rogers

I hope to make it again this year. But I'll have to see how the schedule works out.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

thecfarm

Peter,here's Ross hard at work. Make sure you thank him April 12.  ;D

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Peter Drouin

Not sure all depends on if you buy blades I think, Call Ross
A&P saw Mill LLC.

thecfarm

I talked to Ross about this. If you register,$20,that will put you in for some nice door prizes. I forgot now,a 395 Husky?? box of blades. And more nice prices. Much better prices than last year.BUT if you don't have a mill,just say,I don't have a mill and there is no cost to get in. But you won't be entered in for the nice door prizes either.

thecfarm

Peter,I know that guy!! This was on the board at WM in Chesterville.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: thecfarm on April 01, 2014, 05:14:17 PM
Peter,I know that guy!! This was on the board at WM in Chesterville.

:D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Magicman

Quote from: thecfarm on April 01, 2014, 05:06:50 PMBut you won't be entered in for the nice door prizes either. 
No way to miss out on the chance for door prizes.   Since I can't be there, I want to see some pictures!!   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

I hope to win a 70 wide head  :D :D :D :D ;D ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Peter Drouin

And I will take a lot of pic too. Magicman ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Magicman

Quote from: Peter Drouin on April 03, 2014, 05:34:27 PMAnd I will take a lot of pic too. Magicman ;D 
smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup  You guys are going to enjoy a fine day together.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I suppose I'm one of the guys. Or at least I hope I am. Looking forward to it again. Anyone that goes to the open house that is a member will get a pass to tour thecfarm on the other end of town. Bring your boots!!!
And I will bring all visitors back to a major route number.

Magicman

Peter Drouin

Soon, Ross said the snow is melting :D 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

thecfarm

Saturday weather,Early shower,54°. Looks good.
Last year it rained right up to mid morning.

Peter Drouin

I hope it's a nice day for all too 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Peter Drouin

Hi all, Nice Day today got to Maine By 2pm. Went to WM to pay for all the stuff I got $$$ ::) ;D ;D ;D Before sat Because the place will Be a zoo.  :D
I went to a Hotel and rested . Ann and I went to go to the restaurant for supper got to the truck to go, And Ann said, what's that? I look and see this on the windshield.

Now we have  mystery :D HOOOOO did it. Is Poston Or MagicMan a round. smiley_headscratch smiley_curtain_peek
A&P saw Mill LLC.

thecfarm

Better watch it,looks like a Logrite guy is close by.
Just maybe I just might send some of my troops in to check out the WM show first. It might be an ambush.

thecfarm

Just went out to fill the OWB. A very light rain and nothing on my windshield.  :D

Magicman

Magicman

You guys will have a great day tomorrow.   Remember to take your camera.  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Sun is out bright. Looks to be a great for a WM open house.

Thank You Sponsors!