iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

May be time to see the doctor!

Started by Woodhauler, December 19, 2012, 07:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Can't shake this flubug!!!  Been 10 days or so now and still feel like i have one foot in the grave! Only hauled one load this week! Can't put myself out in this rain/ snow!  >:(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

drobertson

Hang in there woodhauler, it should go away at least before winter is over, :D Me and the wife both have been hacking from the drainage, she had a fever a day ago,  take care, hope you get back on solid ground. david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

Just can't shake that thing can you?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

I had the flu followed by two colds that I can trace back to others that infected me. Was sick for a month with all that mess.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

PatD had bronchitis for 10 days than then a stomach virus then for a week.  Hopefully she has finally taken an upward turn for the best.  I don't mean to drift off into the "grits thing" but that bowl of hot grits last night seemed to do the trick.  She told me later that "that was just what she needed".   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

MM, thanks for the reminder!  I would have forgot the grits again, been out for an entire week end, I need some grits 8)
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandhills

My daughter got it night before last and luckily it seems to be of the 24 hr variety, but it has been nasty around here.  My wife said they were admitting patients like crazy yesterday and they'd all been fighting it for over a week, go get checked out and hope you get to feeling better soon Woodhauler.

thecfarm

I just was thinking,my step son and DIL had something like that. They called the Doctor and they said,yep,we know what you have,don't come in,we will call something in for you.

Woodhauler

Got some amoxicillin coming tomorrow :christmas: :new_year:
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

drobertson

Went to town, got meds for the pain, reluctantly, and forgot the GRITS >:(  Dag nabit! I will have to use tators and fried onions til morning comes. 

Woodhauler

So i broke down and seen the doc today, He didn't give me amoxicillin, he gave me something for a horse. 3 500mg azithroycm pills. Said i should have come in when i had just the flu! Now i got walking pneumonia and acute bronchitis plus a ear infection! God i hate being sick! Told me to stay dry,warm, and hydrated so tonite i went and loaded wood! Had to do something or go crazy. Going to hang out inside Friday out of the rain! :christmas:

Thank You Sponsors!