iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

tunnels

Started by pigman, August 15, 2007, 11:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigman

There was some discussion at the pig roast about tunnels and I was asked if there were any tunnels in Kentucky. On the way back from Georgia last weekend we went through this tunnel. The south end is  in Tennessee, but most of the tunnel is in Kentucky. It was built so  US 25E through Cumberland Gap could be removed.

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Don P

Been through that one a time or three  :).

I left my muffler in a tunnel in Louisville. The trucker behind me said not to worry about going back for it  :-[.

They've been working on the tunnels on I77. Kinda disconcerting as I've looked. The drains at the base of the wall to roadbed mostly appear to be crushed. I preferred zipping through at a rate that didn't afford that view and time for reflection  :D

SwampDonkey

There are tunnels in Montreal, been through them. But, there is a route around them. But, I missed it.  :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom

I don't think it was that one, but I was in two coming home.  It was a lot of fun untill the semi behind me blew his horn.  I almost came unglued. :D

sawguy21

:D :D :D Don't ya just love it when they do that?
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

pigman

When we were in the tunnel, I think the  person in the car behind us blew his horn .I was not sure since my diesel truck with a straight pipe was making so much noise that it was hard to hear anything else. ::)

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Thank You Sponsors!