iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hand Held Snowmobille

Started by Cedar Savage, February 20, 2014, 09:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedar Savage

"They fried the fish with bacon and were astonished, for no fish had ever seemed so delicious before."         Mark Twain

sprucebunny

I can't see the picture.
Is it the same as this ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcIwrdeP21s#t=25

I want one  ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Cedar Savage

yea that's it...I wonder what it cost? be real handy to have one sitting in the garage.
"They fried the fish with bacon and were astonished, for no fish had ever seemed so delicious before."         Mark Twain

treetech

Oh Man ! I can think of a thousand things to do with that machine. I wonder how much they cost?

chet

Already got my wife convinced we need one.  ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

shinnlinger

My neighbor has a 1967 version of that...
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

mometal77

Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

r.man

Chet, you're my hero. I can't even get my wife to agree that I need the things I already have.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

maple flats

I studied these about a year or 2 ago. It seems there is only a prototype and the inventor is looking for backing to take them to production. The Diablo Rouge you link to is engine driven, these new ones are electric motors with a battery bank inside the unit. They sure do look handy.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!