iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Question for those using WM resharp

Started by just_sawing, April 29, 2013, 12:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just_sawing

Has WM stopped wiring blades. The box I got back was not wired and it is the pits getting them apart.
You can follow me at
www.http://haneyfamilysawmill.com

Magicman

I stepped out and checked the box that I just got in from Ga.  The bands were wired.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

T Welsh

I just ordered 2 boxes of 9° blades from PA resharp. They where shipped in the newer flat boxes and banded. Tim

drobertson

sounds like a fluke to me, can't imagine any out fit just putting blades in a pile to be boxed, that would be the pits,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

YellowHammer

I got some of the cube boxes of blades back from Resharp Georgia a few weeks ago.  They were coiled, wired and separated every two blades by a layer of cardboard, as normal.  Well organized and protected.  No issues.  You might want to give them a call?
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Magicman

I could understand maybe a blade was overlooked for some reason, but the whole box makes no sense  Maybe they ran out of wire, but that makes no sense either.   smiley_dizzy

A call to WM Resharp is in order.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mooney

Hey just_sawing,

I'm assuming the ReSharp center you use is in Indy? I'll bring it to their attention.

WDH

In my last cube box from GA WM  the blades were wired and separated as Yellowhammer already pointed out. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Gasawyer

Last year  I got several boxes that weren't wired but still had spacer cardboard. But all since then have been wired from GA resharp.
Woodmizer LT-40hdd super hyd.,Lucas 618,Lucas 823dsm,Alaskian chainsaw mill 6',many chainsaws large and small,NH L555 skidsteer, Int. TD-9,JD500 backhoe, and International grapple truck.

Thank You Sponsors!