iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by NYH1, November 24, 2022, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYH1

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a great meal (and family time!)!  ;) 8)

NYH1.
Husky NE346XP 16/18" b&c,  365XT 20/24" b&c, 435 16" b&c
Jonsered CS2258 18" b&c
Homelite Super XL Auto
]Stihl 021 14/16" b&c, 036 Pro project saw
Amsoil Saber Oil, 50:1, 90 oct. E-free Fuel.

Guydreads

twar

thecfarm

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all FF members and their family and friends!!!
smiley_turkey_dancing
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Nebraska

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I just got the smoker going, Teresa has the roll dough rising and the turkey is in the oven. All of our kids have  made it home. Many blessings to be thankful for.. :) Hope every one enjoys the day.

fishpharmer

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

YellowHammer

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving and spend it having fun and eating until you pop!  

It's 7:00 in the morning and I'm already thinking about the Turkey and Pecan pie for dinner!

Ya'll have a great day!
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Magicman

Today is another Gift.  Share it and Enjoy it.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

21incher

Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🦃🦃🦃
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

firefighter ontheside

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all.  We are spending it at home for the first time in at least 15 years.  Will go over to some friends house for dinner tonight.  Usually we are in Branson MO for T Day.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

hedgerow

Happy turkey day to all. Turkey day around here will be pretty quiet. Just the wife and myself. House is full of good smells as a lot of cooking going on this AM. We will have a late lunch early dinner for our turkey day. 

sawguy21

Happy Thanksgiving to our southern neighbors! Just another chilly day in paradise here, we celebrated 6 weeks ago but turkey and cranberry would go down really well about now.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

brianJ

Happy Thanksgiving All.    Who is cooking and heating their family's hearth with fire wood?

What traditions do you have that survived over the decades?

trimguy

Happy Thanksgiving, may your tables be full of love, laughter and good food.

Sedgehammer

Merry Thanksgiving to you and yorn! Let us remember that this holiday is based on the pilgrims breaking bread with the Indians and giving thanks to Christ for giving them a bountiful harvest and another year of life
Necessity is the engine of drive

SawyerTed

It is late to post but Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

B.C.C. Lapp

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. My day started with the annual  thanksgiving morning family squirrel hunt.   Me, my son and son in law go out every year on thanksgiving.  All in all it was a great day and I hope you all had  good holiday as well..
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

Oh yea.
I went off my diet for a day. ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Sedgehammer

Best Thanksgiving meal I ever had ! Brined the turkey for 72 hours . Smoked it for 5 hours @ 225 . Then finished it @ 375° to set the skin . St . Louis style ribs 

Necessity is the engine of drive

Thank You Sponsors!