iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by beenthere, November 19, 2007, 06:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

In spite of all that is happening that cause us stress, I believe we have a lot to be thankful for this week.
I am thankful for the Forestry Forum..and it's many members.  8)

Try this URL for a treat...
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=HY27482779

Turn the sound up.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

rbhunter

Although times are tough at times we do have a lot to be thankful for. Sometimes we get too concerned on what is wrong and fail to see what is good. Let us stop and smell the roses instead of concentrating on the thorns.

Randy
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

BBK

Quote from: rbhunter on November 20, 2007, 09:26:56 AM
Although times are tough at times we do have a lot to be thankful for. Sometimes we get too concerned on what is wrong and fail to see what is good. Let us stop and smell the roses instead of concentrating on the thorns.

Randy

Ditto...  Best wishes to all for a happy (and full) holiday. ;D
I love Farming, Logging, Sawmilling, Fishing, and Hunting.

IL Bull

Right back at-cha from ILL. 8)
Case Skid Steer,  Ford Backhoe,  Allis WD45 and Burg Manual Sawmill

Roxie

I wish y'all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day filled with family and love. 
Say when

Don K

A Happy Thanksgiving to all the members and their families from the Knights.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Carries-Mom

Dave, Carrie, and I wanted to wish everyone here a Happy and wonderful Thanksgiving...

thecfarm

Thanksgiving will be a little low key for us.We always enjoy having the family and friends together.Looks like I will be the cook this year.I usally don't cook at all if I can't call a place and go pick it up.My wife had a operation on her hand.Not the best time to have it done,but is there ever a good time?She really don't want to be around a lot of people bumping into her hand.If she wants to lay down,that's wants she wants to do.If she wants some quiet,than that's what's she wants.My Aunt had no place to go so she is going to have a taste of my cooking.I make it out to be a big deal,but it's real simple to cook a turkey.I have done that before.All that we going to have is potatoes,sweet ones too,squash,turnup,gravy and stove top stuffing.I told my Aunt I will not do any pies.So she is bringing a pie.I could do without the veggies real easy.Those are for my Aunt and wife.We will have a differant Thanksgiving,but it will be a happy one.Maybe we will make up for it at Christmas.I just brought 2 turkeys to market.One hen weighted 12 lbs and the tom weighted 24 lbs.I'm cooking the hen and saving the tom for Chritmas.
I want to wish all FF members and thier family a Happy Thanksgiving.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

LeeB

I think Lindy and the kids are having pizza for thanksgiving. We will probably do a traditional when I get home. I don't often celebrate the holidays on the sameday as everyone else. I'm on the no holiday hitch, 'course I've always figured every body else just observed them on the wrong day. :D
No matter. I'm thankful for all I have and those I get to share it with.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

thedeeredude

A happy Thanksgiving to everyone and may your homes, friends and families be blessed.

katie-did

The turkey is in the roaster so I thought that I would take a few minutes to stop in and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. May you all be blessed with a wonderful day with Family and friends.  8)
If you are traveling this holiday season be safe and drive careful.  ;)
Part Timer's Boss & CFO smiley_angel01_halo

inspectorwoody

Neat card beenthere  :)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their families.

farmerdoug

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck shopping to those whose brave the stores tomorrow. ;D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

woodsteach

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!  8)

The Mrs. has sweet potatoes in the oven and is begining to make the stuffing.  Then it is off to the in-laws for the rest of the day.  8) :-\ 8)

The girls tell me to post that they are thankful for the snow on the ground.  ;D

We have so many things to be thankful for including this forum for all of the knowledge it has provide.

May God Bless you all.

woodsteach and family
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

beenthere

Just three hours to Thanksgiving dinner here. This morning is a crisp 24° and a bit of snow. These two turkeys were brave, but musta known they were safe eating acorns.  :)

I should go for a 4 hour deer hunt, and skip the big turkey feed.  But I won't... ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

happy turkey day from some where in da cedars of da eastern up eh? :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :)

tonich

Happy Thanksgiving!  8)
Whishing all the best to you and your families!

Warbird

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I pray that you all have wonderful days spent with loved ones, and that you have a lot to be thankful for.

This is a great read about the very first Thanksgiving Day:

http://www.holidays.net/thanksgiving/pilgrims.htm

And here is the Compact that they refer to.  Also a very interesting read, although not specifically about Thanksgiving:

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/amerdoc/mayflower.htm

Ed_K

Well it been a good day so far.I got my power steering pump for the MF model 30 back and it didn't cost $549.  8) . Happy thanksgiving everyone.
Ed K

DanG

Abbey Thagsgibbig, ebrywud. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

BW_Williams

Happy Thanksgiving from the Pacific Northwest!  Hope ya get over your cold soon, DanG.  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Handy Andy

Thanks for the picture of Carrie and her folks.  Happy Thanksgiving.  Jim
My name's Jim, I like wood.

WDH

I am thankful that only half the pine logs that I felled on Tuesday are too bug infested to saw ::)

I am also thankful for all the Forum members that I get to interface with!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sawguy21

SOOO, Is everyone well fed and happy?
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!