iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by thecfarm, November 22, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I want to wish all Forestry Forum members and thier family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving.
I am looking forward to get together with the people that mean alot to me.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

goose63

Happy thanks giveing to all here

Nancy is cooking at the nurseing home today so I will have dinner there today
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to all of my Forestry Forum Friends!!   :)

I was planning to saw today but I was informed by the "one who must be obeyed" that I would be her "gofer" today.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

69bronco

Happy Thanksgiving all! Oyster stuffing! musteat_1 Were going to fix some plates for a couple elderly neighbors, one of my favorite holidays.

Bert

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! The saws and skidders will be idle while we take in this special time of year. My personal tradition has leaned away from family dinners for this holiday and more toward recreation. I cant think of a better way to be thankful than enjoy some rewards from the long hours over the year.
Saw you tomorrow!

samandothers

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Thankful for all the my friends and family and the memories of those that have passed.

We will join the son, his wife and 4month old and his in laws to over eat.  We look forward to the fellowship.

WV Sawmiller

Happy turkey day to you all from WV too. Wife will cook a couple of turkeys, already made 2 banana split pies, making green bean casserole & apple & raisin salad to take up to our son's house 10 miles away tomorrow. We will eat with them, 3 granddaughters, son, DIL, her mom & dad, sister and niece.

Daughter, SIL & 11 mo old miracle grandson in Charlotte NC will not be able to make it this year as she works today & Friday. We will see them next weekend when wife goes down to take Santa pictures for her cancer camp group - 3rd year she has done their photos.  I guess we will do early Christmas & grandson 1st birthday party (will be 1 on 14th Dec) with them here 2 weeks later as she is working over Christmas too.

I hope everybody has a safe and happy holiday season this year.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

breederman

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. It is a good reminder to slow down and appreciate our blessings . I will be puttering around home on Thursday as Jackie will be working taking care of our veterans at the n .y. s. vets home. We will spend saturday stuffing our faces with some of her family .
Together we got this !

gspren

My wife and I will pick mom up at the assisted living home where she now resides and take her to my brothers where we will have 4 generations of the family together for a traditional turkey dinner with loads of extras.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

coxy

happy turkey day to every one also   it will be just the 5 of us me  wife   11 year old and my 21 year old and her bf  its been hard the last few years with out mom and dad  here  :'( :'(       was hoping my buddy from SC  was going to make it but wont be here till 2am sunday

Bruno of NH

This year I have a lot to be thankful for :)
I wish all a happy thanksgiving .
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Gearbox

Happy thanksgiving to all .Our family has been blessed again this year . Will be going to out son's . Grandson is going to cullanery arts school so he is doing the cooking . I get to be the tester until I am full.
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

red

Thanks for Giving at the beginning of our Holiday Season.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Stoneyacrefarm

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
We are deer hunting in the morning and eating at 2:00.
Probably won't be doing much after that.
I'm lucky to have a great cook taking care of us all.  8)
Work hard. Be rewarded.

sawguy21

Happy T day to all of you.  8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

trapper

Quote from: breederman on November 22, 2017, 10:57:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. It is a good reminder to slow down and appreciate our blessings . I will be puttering around home on Thursday as Jackie will be working taking care of our veterans at the n .y. s. vets home. We will spend saturday stuffing our faces with some of her family .

I didnt know we had cannibals on the forum.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

breederman

Together we got this !

woodman58

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Eat till your hearts content, then eat again so you feel miserable. Have fun with family and friends.
i LOVE THE SMELL OF SAW DUST IN THE MORNING.
Timberking 2200

Roger2561

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I have so much to be thankful for that I cannot list them, it would take too long.  My brother and I will be joining another brother at his house to have Thanksgiving together with his family after we attend the Thanksgiving Day church service.  Roger 
Roger

21incher

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  8)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

thecfarm

It's starting to smell like Thanksgiving here.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

YellowHammer

On the way to the Inlaws for the big dinner.
Have a happy Thanksgiving.
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Peter Drouin

Happy, Happy, Had a call for lumber  and chips del today. ::)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

firefighter ontheside

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  I am here working at the fire station as I do about every third year.  We will deep fry some turkey and whatever else fits in the fryer.  My wife and kids will come by later, after her family's get together.  I'm thankful for my family, friends, including my new FF friends.  We will go to Branson tomorrow and spend the weekend camping(big camper) with friends. 
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Thank You Sponsors!