iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Desperate in New Orleans

Started by FrankA, April 06, 2004, 04:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandmar

So sorry for your loss. Another reminder has fragile and precious live is. Enjoy each day and remember to tell your friends and loved ones what they really mean to you. You never know when that last meeting will be.

Sandmar

woodbowl

I'm sorry the tragic news, It's going to be tough for a while.
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

doublecut

How sad and what a tragic ending. We are very sorry for the loss of your freinds. Our condolences from all of us here at D&L . He will be remembered here.
doublecut

Kevin

That is a very sad tragedy, what a horrible loss and waste of life.
My condolences.

Frank_Pender

Thank your sharing your friendship with Frank.   He sounded like a real nice fella  to be around.  Like was mentioned early life is precious and we never know the reasons for losses such as Frank and his wife.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we all grieve for  Forum friend and work mate. :'(
Frank Pender

tnlogger

LSUNo1 sorry for your loss but think their were doing something they loved with something built buy their own hand and together. the good lord said it was time and as we know when he calls we follow.
gene

customsawyer

Sorry for your loss. Wish there was more to say that would help heal the wound. Most has been said allready.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

LSUNo1

Thanks everyone for your sentiments. Frank's mother- in-law's quote in the paper was very similar to yours tnlogger. She took solace in the fact that they were doing something they loved and were with the one they loved.

This thing that we love to do, being around trees, making lumber, making things out of that lumber, is a "calling" I believe. Its obviously not about money or prestige. I dont know many in my town with these interests and even fewer who are willing to actually spend the time and effort to find logs, fetch logs and saw them into lumber. 

I do have my good friend Bud who owns a Logmaster sawmill near here and he and I have alot of logs to saw once I get my house flood damage repairs complete. Frank has a magnolia log, a sycamore and a persimmon sitting in his front yard that we were going to saw up in the next couple weeks. He was very excited to see what that magnolia was going to look like.

Thanks again everyone.     

Frank_Pender

Just a thought LSU, you might check with his mother and see if you and your friend with the mill might saw the logs and incoroperate them into your remodeling and perhaps something for their home as well.   It is called building memories on this Tree Farm. ;D :)
Frank Pender

ARKANSAWYER

You know in this profession and passion that most of us share is dangerous.   I have "cracked" my leg and has some very close calls over the years.  Some on here are missing bits and pieces from the danger that always lies just a hair away.  But when the Good LORD calls to be doing  what you love to do with the one you love is to go a happy man.  If I can not die in the arms of my wife, engaged in mortal combat that would earn me the CMH then please let me lie down in a pile of sawdust of my own making.   For all of us must go at some time that is sure.   What we heard was not a waste, but a fulfillment of all that is good and right.   How many have passed and not even ventured to find their dream or talent.  Blessed are those who have found the pearl above all others and kept it for their own.   Live, Love and Laugh for life is to short not to enjoy it.   After all down in New Orleans they know how to send the off.
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!