iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wolf or Coyote?

Started by Jeff, November 14, 2023, 07:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Last week pic in full winter coat

I reloaded the other wolf pic a few posts back that had went missing when we were getting back up and running.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Magicman

I believe that it sensed the camera. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

chet

Nope just a dumb Yooper trying things out.  ffcheesy ffcheesy ffcheesy
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Magicman

Well I was talking about the coyote, not you.   ffcheesy ffcheesy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

chet

I was trying edit functions for posted pics, and thought you might have seen when he went and hid fir a moment.  ffcheesy ffcheesy ffcheesy

Magicman

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

I actually sorta figured that it was but South Mississippi has nothing for comparison.  ffcheesy

Thank You Sponsors!