iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello fellas

Started by lyle niemi, May 13, 2012, 09:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

just wanted to pop in and say howdy, Im almost done farming and will be back on the mill in a week ???? Make sure ya wish your mothers Happy Mothers day 8)

dave9252

dgdrls

Lyle,

what are you planting in the beautiful province of Alberta?

DGDrls

lyle niemi

Quote from: dgdrls on May 14, 2012, 05:47:49 AM
Lyle,

DGDrls

I will be planting about 200 acres of oats. Im hoping to get done this week so I can get back to the mill. So far things are going good. And yes, Alberta is a beatiful province, and its a great place to live. Im originaly from Thunderbay Ont

markd

Hey there Lyle and Dave, good to hear from you guys, post a farming picture or two. Markd
markd

dave9252

Heres a pic of the 'handsome' Lyle. Just getting back to the field after a coffee break.

Please note the colour of his face, me thinks he needs to keep the rear window closed..lol

dgdrls

Quote from: lyle niemi on May 14, 2012, 07:58:28 AM
Quote from: dgdrls on May 14, 2012, 05:47:49 AM
Lyle,

DGDrls

I will be planting about 200 acres of oats. Im hoping to get done this week so I can get back to the mill. So far things are going good. And yes, Alberta is a beatiful province, and its a great place to live. Im originaly from Thunderbay Ont

As you can tell from the flag you know where I hail from, beautiful in its own way.

good luck with your planting.
DGDrls

slider

hey lyle, i trucked up in your neck of the woods for 12 years way back when.mostly edmonton ,calgary,saskatoon and vancover.i will say this alberta was my favorite .i'm from georgia but alberta became my second home.some of the finest people there.better get a shed over that old girl  before the snow flies .  al
al glenn

Thank You Sponsors!