iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday, Fellas

Started by DanG, February 27, 2004, 09:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Well, we fumbled around and missed Bud-Man's birthday, yesterday. :-[  Hope you had a great one!

Today, it's OneWithWood, and Dugsaws.

Happy Birthday, guys! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

DanG

Oops!  Most of you ain't missed Bud-man's BD, yet.  It's still yesterday in most of the country, but it's already tomorrow where I am.
Oh nooo! We've lost TODAY!  I hate when that happens. ::)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

EZ

shopteacher

As I just had one of these myself and found the good thoughts and best wishes of many of the forum members helped to ease the pain of adding another year on I too want to wish you all a Happy Birthday.  (Ol Butch don't care one way or the other though :D  however he'll be glad to help you eat your cake).
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Fla._Deadheader

Yep, same here, Happy B'day, guys
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

WV_hillbilly

Happy Birthday you three .  8)
Hillbilly

OneWithWood

Thank-you everyone :)
The years come and the years go and with a little luck something gets accomplished.  
Budman sure hope you had a grand day on the 27th.
Dugsaws I hope yesterday was as good a day for you as it was for me.  The really great thing is that this year we get an extra day to soak it all in! 8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

redpowerd

OOW jus think, if you were born a day later, youd be a most experienced 12 year old.  ;D happy bday fellers
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Stump Jumper

Happy Birthday to You's
Happy Birthday to You's
Happy Birthday to You's
May GOD BLESS YOU's
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'S
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

RavioliKid

Happy birthday to the three wise men!

8) :-* 8) :-* 8) :-*
RavioliKid

Dugsaws

Thanks everyone,
 Onewithwood, yes I did have a great day, I spent the whole day with my wife and kids, something I havent done in a long time, funny thing is with my birthday on the 28, I got a phone call this morning that my cousin went into labor at 9:30 this morning, so maybe there will be a leap year in the family  :D
Doug

Thank You Sponsors!