iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Noodles

Started by 21incher, March 12, 2015, 01:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

My wife got a noodle maker as a gift about 25 years ago and it had never been used until today. We got the new Mother Earth News and they had recipes for noodles in it so we decided to unpack it and make some noodles. The noodles came out great and were so simple to make. Cooked them up and put them in a pan with butter, chopped parsley, & grated parmesan cheese. Talk about comfort food.

My next project will be a bigger drying rack. sketti_1
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Raider Bill

I'll have to try that recipe when MEN gets here. Historically, I haven't been impressed with what's her names noodles.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

21incher

Here is the link http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-food/egg-noodle-recipe-zm0z15fmzmat.aspx It is the Feb/Mar issue that we just received. I really liked them much more then the store bought ones we had been buying. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

sawguy21

:o And I thought they grew on trees. Learn something new every day. :D :D I really enjoy them with vegetables and spicy meat.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

drobertson

now you done done it ;D  good stuff right there!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Den Socling

Put some butter on good noodles and my grandsons eat them like candy!

Thank You Sponsors!