Sponsors:

It Must Be Fall

Started by Ron Scott, October 12, 2008, 08:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Scott

The Pumpkin Farm; fall 2008

~Ron

tyb525

Can't really tell, but those look pretty big.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

SwampDonkey

Drove by the same thing on the way to thanksgiving dinner. On the way back I saw a young fellow and his 5 year old son out in the middle of them and it reminded me of Gregg and Zack.  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Looks like a lot of them.The way I tell Fall is here,the number of cars and trucks  going up and down the road that I don't recognized.We live on a dead end dirt road.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

I get that kind of traffic even in dead of winter. Up at my aunts is dead end in winter. But, it is paved so that draws outsiders to see where it goes. They'll go up then, be back down in 2 minutes. I fear as soon as she gets to the stage (age) she has to go live somewhere else the low lifes will move in and break up the place as they have done to most abandoned houses in the area. Boose and dope make people stupid. This time of year I see new beer cans along the road every day.  There is already a lot up the road with a travel trailer sitting on it for the town dope heads to congregate. ::)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Scott

Yes, there are many of all sizes, many are very large needing two or more people to carry them. Photos only show a few in a small area of this large farm.

~Ron

Tom

that's a lot of pie, Ron.  I don't know if I can handle that many, but I'll try.  :)

Jeff

Photo from my driveway on Peasley road looking south. 

An old Birch

View looking east on South Caribou rd., just around the corner a bit from Peasley
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Awesome. Our trees are pretty much all bare, but the maples are still holding on in some groves as well as the aspen. My woodlot is pretty much bare. In NS they would still have leaves like over your way Jeff. I see a big old scaly yellow birch in one picture. :)

Jeff

Its the same tree in both photos. Just different perspectives. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!