iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Northeastern Forest Products Expo event 2015

Started by DeerMeadowFarm, January 19, 2015, 03:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeerMeadowFarm

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

Nope. smiley_inspector

I'm guessing we'll see them Friday. :-\
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

sawyerf250

Have not seen any sign of them yet up here..
Massey Ferguson 375 w/838 loader, Wallenstien Fx 90 winch, 3 Husqvarna chainsaws

Jim_Rogers

Got my tickets today in mail.

Jim Rogers

PS. I'm going on Friday.
Where are we meeting at noontime for FF group photo?
Woodmizer tent or Logrite?
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

JohnM

Quote from: Jim_Rogers on May 08, 2015, 11:23:09 AM
Got my tickets today in mail.

Jim Rogers

PS. I'm going on Friday.
Where are we meeting at noontime for FF group photo?
Woodmizer tent or Logrite?
Didn't see mine today. :(  I was told by @Tamiam that Logrite won't have their own tent (teaming with someone else I think ???).  I'll meet at the WM tent but I'm wearing my Lucas hat! ;D ;) :snowball:
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Tam-i-am

Logrite will be in the OESCO booth.  Maybe you should meet there as Jeff, NESLrite and I are trying to convince them to be sponsors. ;)
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

thecfarm

Why change a good thing???  It's always been Logrite!!!!!!!!! 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: thecfarm on May 08, 2015, 07:35:35 PM
Why change a good thing???  It's always been Logrite!!!!!!!!!
Not always. I have pictures of us in front of woodmizer booths.

Jim Rogers

thecfarm

Always as in when I was in the picture.  ;D
Got my tickets.

JohnM

bill m

My wife and I will be there sometime on Friday and maybe Saturday morning.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

DeerMeadowFarm

Passes are in. We should be leaving around 8:00 so we should get there around 1:00 or so.

woodman

I will be there there at the Wood Mizer tent Friday & saturday. Stop by and say hello. I am the big fat one. :D ;D

i will

Jim Cripanuk

nhlogga

I'll be there sat. Gotta see the 948L deere skidder. Anyone else goin?
Jonsered 2260
Husky 562xp

beenthere

Maybe should view this Forum thread that has been going on for awhile now. ;)
Am thinking it is the same show. 

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,80761.0.html
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

I'll be there. I will have my forestry forum hat on!!

thecfarm

JohnM did some nice directions for us all. I feel it's ALOT easier to drive by the exit for the expo and come in from the North. I got stuck in traffic one year.
Reply # 41.
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,62949.40.html
Than Jim Roger made a map in reply # 42.

deastman

I'll be there both days, supposed to have my firewood truck there at the Built-Rite display. As he demo's his processor he'll be loading it into my truck and I'll be making local deliveries in between the demo's. Hoping to see some of you folks there
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

deastman

I was misinformed,  we will be working with the guys from CRD Metalwork's
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

FarmingSawyer

DanG!! I really wanted to go to this....but I'm bound up in 50 different directions this weekend. 2 weeks of delays, breakdowns and malfunctions and a growing list of impatient customers phoning me constantly, and the need to pay for a new used differential for my truck--in additions to the 2nd hand transmission I'm replacing in it--have me needing to work as much as possible while the money is flowing.... And I need to get some logs moved around from here to there if possible.....

Hope every one has a great time! Post some photos!!

Thomas 8020, Stihl 039, Stihl 036, Homelite Super EZ, Case 385, Team of Drafts

thecfarm

DeerMeadowFarm,you there??? Must have missed you today. Anyone can meet at the Logrite tent at noon time Saturday. The Grandson and I will be there again. Logrite will be in the OESCO booth,so if you are facing the Thomas Bandsaws,you are real close. Thomas is green and yellow.
Highlight of the show,JohnM and me was leaving and I saw some good size cedar logs in the back of a pick up,had 2 butt logs,that caught my eye,maybe the biggest 18 inches across and no rot.   :o  All my stuff is rotted out in the middle that size.

JohnM

Quote from: thecfarm on May 15, 2015, 08:29:18 PM
I saw some good size cedar logs in the back of a pick up,had 2 butt logs,that caught my eye,maybe the biggest 18 inches across and no rot.   :o  All my stuff is rotted out in the middle that size.
I had my camera right in my pocket. smiley_dunce  They were really nice cedars.

It was a good show and nice to meet some new and old FF members.  What? ???  The are older than me. ;) :D  Weird layout, all the different vendors were spread all over the place.  Normally most of the sawmills are together(ish), firewood processors near each other, etc.  This year everyone scattered to the wind, kind of odd. 

Ray, that one kid nearly had me sold on that woodsplitter.  I'd like to go back tomorrow but I've got too much to do, and probably best that I don't! ;D ;)

Jim_Rogers

Yesterday noontime meeting at the Woodmizer booth was attended by JohnM, Jim_Rogers,  "TheCfarm", Woodman as shown left to right below:

Thanks to Ross' wife Maurine for taking the picture.

At 1pm we had another opportunity to get another group shot of forestry forum members at the logrite spot at the other end of the event:

Back row left to right, Woodman, Jim_Rogers, theCfarm, sawyer of 5 D's, and BillM.
Front row is JohnM, and NESLrite of Logrite.

Thanks the girl from Oesconic.com for taking the picture.

Jim_Rogers

Jim_Rogers

You never know who's reading the forum.

Yesterday at the Northeastern forest products equipment expo, in Bangor, Maine I had at least 5 people come up to me and say that they read the forestry forum but don't post.

One was a fellow from Maine whose computer crashed and couldn't get his screen name back after he got a new computer. I suggested he contact Jeff to get help to restore his account.

When Woodman and I sat down to have our lunch; we sat with two young firewood men from Pittsburgh, PA. And one said he reads the forum all the time.

Some said that the recognized my name and some said they recognized my face from my picture in my avatar.

I just wanted to thank Jeff for hosting such a great forum for all.

Jim Rogers

Thank You Sponsors!