iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

is it ever going to get better

Started by coxy, January 29, 2014, 06:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

its been a sad time in our family back in march my father in law passed away then in December my uncle then sunday a friend yesterday my wifes uncle (on her birthday )when is it going to get better :( :( :( :(

Chuck White

Man, I feel for you and yours Coxy!

Had a year similar to that here!

All we can do is hope that the rest of this year will be just the opposite!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Den Socling

When my mother was living, she had a "birthday calendar". Every time I saw it, it had more names crossed out. I thought it sad but she seemed to have adjusted. I guess it is supposed to happen with old age. My dad is alone now. All of his brothers and sisters are gone. His friends are gone. I would think that it would be unbearable. I talked him into getting a dog. The dog is now his best friend and companion.

coxy

Quote from: Den Socling on January 29, 2014, 03:18:55 PM
When my mother was living, she had a "birthday calendar". Every time I saw it, it had more names crossed out. I thought it sad but she seemed to have adjusted. I guess it is supposed to happen with old age. My dad is alone now. All of his brothers and sisters are gone. His friends are gone. I would think that it would be unbearable. I talked him into getting a dog. The dog is now his best friend and companion.
that's got to be hard on him hope his health is good and yes dogs are good friends   they listen (most of the time) and mostly don't talk back ;D

petefrom bearswamp

Hang in there Coxy.
It WILL get better eventually
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

thecfarm

Sorry to hear about the hard time you and your family are having.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Mom always said "You'll never get over, it just gets easier to accept as time goes on"!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

submarinesailor

Coxy,

I know what you mean.  My wife and I have had 6 go in the last 5 months, including my mother several weeks back.

Bruce

Coon

Keep your chin up.  I have gone threw a long rough time similar to you.... Within the past couple of years it was my step dad, then one grandfather, then my father, then mother, then second grandfather.... and then most recent one this past month was an uncle of mine had gone missing while snowmobiling on a Saturday and never returned home.... three days later he was found.....   :'(   They don't get any easier to deal with that's for sure.... The Good Lord put us all here and he will send us all on our way in due time... cherish all those moments as if they will be your last. God Bless.  Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

lynde37avery

3 people i know died in 2013. i feel it too.
acceptance is the cure in time.
Detroit WHAT?

Thank You Sponsors!