iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT 35

Started by bigriver, January 07, 2011, 02:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigriver

Has anyone used this mill?

DanG

Big, I keep a pretty close eye on this bunch and I don't remember hearing that anybody else has one yet.  You may have the opportunity to pioneer some new territory for us.  Being right around the corner from you, I look forward to seeing it and its new owner real soon. :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: bigriver on January 07, 2011, 02:43:13 PM
Has anyone used this mill?
Now that's getting to the bottom of things.  No one has much to say.  :D :D :D 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

slider

BIG,might want to keep an eye on danG,he can be slippery,and good luck with your new mill,al
al glenn

Bibbyman

Do a search for LT35 and you'll find a lot has been said already about the LT35.  But nobody has yet owned up to owning one.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: slider on January 07, 2011, 07:22:45 PM
BIG,might want to keep an eye on danG,he can be slippery,and good luck with your new mill,al

Al,

Don't know about that, I've met DanG and although he's smooth I wouldn't go so far as to say he's slick...

Herb

red

I  hear  there is a big Pow Wow  coming up in Indy
and there will be lots of Hands on for the LT 35

just a couple of weeks away
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

D Hagens

Quote from: Bibbyman on January 07, 2011, 08:05:19 PM
Do a search for LT35 and you'll find a lot has been said already about the LT35.  But nobody has yet owned up to owning one.

I punch in lt35 and it brings up a page of Volkswagens. :D

I punch in lt35 Wood Mizer and it brings up a page here with a pic of Bibby and all the info you need! 8)

DanG

Just for the record, the only thing slick about me is the top of my head! :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Quote from: D Hagens on January 07, 2011, 10:05:39 PM

I punch in lt35 and it brings up a page of Volkswagens. :D

I punch in lt35 Wood Mizer and it brings up a page here with a pic of Bibby and all the info you need! 8)

You should just use the forum search, it knows more about sawmills than google. ;)  At least google knew enough to send you here. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

D Hagens

Yup, went through the forum, but tried it first on google. :) Bibby looks better here. :D :D

Bibbyman

I've searched Yahoo, etc. on "Bibbyman" and come up with so much stuff it worries me.  ::)

(there are apparently others that use the "Bibbyman" handle)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

MartyParsons

Yes I have  :D, We had two go out since November. They seem to work well. We had one at York, PA and Baltimore show this week. LT40HD frame and the LT28 head with a few additions, Like power up down with Simple Setworks and a alternator. We sawed Walnut, White Oak and Maple at the show, we were using the .045 9 degree blade 1 1/4.
Hydraulic contact strip a little shorter than the LT40HD. I also put the Bibbyman Kit on the one for the show. This brings up all four back supports together.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

sparks

We have 7 in customers hands. [3] in Ohio, [1] in Delaware, [1] in Michigan, [1] in New York, [1] in North Carlolina. I believe none of these guys are on the forum.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Magicman

Quote from: sparks on January 10, 2011, 01:09:39 PM
I believe none of these guys are on the forum. 

That should be a requirement before they can buy a sawmill.  ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Quote from: PC-Urban-Sawyer on January 07, 2011, 08:22:19 PM

Al,

Don't know about that, I've met DanG and although he's smooth I wouldn't go so far as to say he's slick...

Herb

Be fore warned Dang is a 2 fisted drinker so bring extra! :D
The good part is he drinks cheap beer. ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: D Hagens on January 07, 2011, 10:05:39 PM
Just so long as no one punches Bibby. :D :D :o :o
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 10, 2011, 02:12:30 PM
Quote from: PC-Urban-Sawyer on January 07, 2011, 08:22:19 PM

Al,

Herb

Be fore warned Dang is a 2 fisted drinker so bring extra! :D
The good part is he drinks cheap beer. ;D

I tried drinking fists once when I was a Fireman Apprentice in the Navy... I found that beers went down much better...

Herb

Thank You Sponsors!