iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New old member

Started by bigriver, January 19, 2016, 07:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigriver

Been a member for awhile have read a lot of interesting things on here just never have posted finally decided to get on board.I have a LT35 mill that I do some portable sawing with mostly use to saw cypress and other timber off of my land

Magicman

It's good to have you back sir.  I am sure that you have some lT35 sawing experience that you could share.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Bigriver,

Welcome to the ff. I grew up in Escambia County and grandparents were in Dixie County so we drove through Sneads frequently on our visits. I also have an LT35 I got new a year ago and am enjoying it.  Keep us posted on what you learn or questions you develop.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Ox

Glad to meet ya!  Are you Johnny Cash fan, by any chance?  ;)
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

drobertson

good to see you back, how did you remember your password? :D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

kelLOGg

Quote from: drobertson on January 19, 2016, 11:31:40 AM
good to see you back, how did you remember your password? :D
:D :D :D :D :D
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Thank You Sponsors!