iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mushrooms

Started by Autocar, March 20, 2012, 08:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Ahy body find any yet ? I was told by a friend that there finding black one's in southern Indiana and as far north as Union City Indiana. I will try it on Thursday I believe we are suppose to get a shower by then.
Bill

Raider

None yet in SW Wisconsin :(  Raider

CX3

None in sw mo yet. 6 inches of rain past two days and 80 degrees all next week shouldn't hurt anything though lol
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

Autocar

Got up this morning to a steady rain I went out side and the air is sweet with all the trees and flowers. Iam sure I can smell some sponge  ;D
Bill

albirk

Found 20 little grays some most fresh but 5 were getting dry maybe today will be better

Autocar

I looked at a few spots this afternoon but drew a blank. In the morning I will check another spot south of my place 70 some miles, boy o boy what a guy won't do for a mushroom  :D
Bill

SPIKER

Friday woman at work got some pics sent her hubby found some in north center of Ohio, none at my place yet...

MARK
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Autocar

I didn't find any today but a friend of mine found five grays. We could use a shower of rain its dry on top.
Bill

OneWithWood

Starte find blacks March 25, sponges starting April 2.  We had a cold snap last week that brought it all to a halt.  Hopefully it will start up again today.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!