iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Find a story from a picture

Started by Jim_Rogers, January 27, 2023, 03:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

I was trying to find the story I wrote and used a picture from my gallery. I thought there used to be a "find this photo" button or something like that, that would help you search for a posting where the photo was used. 
Is that gone now?
If gone; how do I find the story/post that I used that picture in?
Thanks.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

beenthere

Go back in your profile under previous posts, and page through your posts.

Or go to your gallery, and page through the different appropriate albums that you have set up.

Hope that works for you.

I'm thinking your "find this photo" button is when you could click on a photo in your gallery, or someone else's, and find the thread where it was posted. More like "find the thread with this photo".

Others may have a better helpful hint.

Found this one in your albums, Dec. 26, 2007
https://forestryforum.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=59956
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Go to your gallery and find the picture that you want.  Scroll down until you get to the "file name" on the left and then copy that file name.

Go to the Search function and paste that file name in the "Search for" box and add your name in the "By user" box.  Click on "Search" on the right.  (There are instances where the file name is too long for the search function to work.)

This is a tool that I use very frequently.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman