iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

390XP Limiter Caps...Just the facts...

Started by double clutchin weasel, December 22, 2013, 09:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyshine77

I agree with pretty much everything you said.

Yes you can simply push in the ring and move the needle freely, but it's a bit of a pain and even worse to do in the field. If you plan on adjusting the jets regularly "which everyone should", delete them! it's incredibly simple to do, it's the first thing I do when I but a new saw, same with opening up the muffler can.  smiley_beertoast
Andre.   
Andre.

double clutchin weasel

Quote from: Andyshine77 on December 26, 2013, 04:02:34 PM

Yes you can simply push in the ring and move the needle freely, but it's a bit of a pain and even worse to do in the field. If you plan on adjusting the jets regularly "which everyone should", delete them! it's incredibly simple to do, it's the first thing I do when I but a new saw, same with opening up the muffler can.  smiley_beertoast
Andre.   

Being from Cincinnati, have you noticed that the ribs at the Montgomery Inn don't seem to be quite as awesome as they used to be? Still good...just not quite the same. Has it changed hands or something?
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Andyshine77

Quote from: doubleclutchinweasel on December 28, 2013, 09:13:24 AM

Andre.   

Being from Cincinnati, have you noticed that the ribs at the Montgomery Inn don't seem to be quite as awesome as they used to be? Still good...just not quite the same. Has it changed hands or something?

Haha little off topic lol. I've never been a fan of Montgomery Inn! The ribs are so so at best IMHO. I believe it has the same owners as always, the food seems the same to me as well. I can think of quite a few other places in town that have better ribs and food overall, cheaper as too.   
Andre.

double clutchin weasel

Quote from: Andyshine77 on December 28, 2013, 02:25:11 PM
Quote from: doubleclutchinweasel on December 28, 2013, 09:13:24 AM

Andre.   

Haha little off topic lol. I've never been a fan of Montgomery Inn! The ribs are so so at best IMHO. I believe it has the same owners as always, the food seems the same to me as well. I can think of quite a few other places in town that have better ribs and food overall, cheaper as too.
Not too hard to be cheaper. Everything is cheaper.

I used to really enjoy the food & the atmosphere there. Seems like it has gotten steadily worse over the last 15-20 years. About the time they bought the whole city block, it really went downhill.
I used to like the Spaghetti Works down by the river. Good pasta & very inexpensive. I guess they tore it down when the stadiums started expanding.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Andyshine77

Yes the Spaghetti place is long gone. The banks has quite a few nice places, it's 1,000x nicer in that area. Now after a game you can walk a few steps and hangout, eat and have a GOOD beer. With old riverfront Stadium there was nothing around but concrete.
Andre.

Thank You Sponsors!