iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Accuset 1; worth anything or trash pile?

Started by LongLogSmith, April 19, 2021, 05:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongLogSmith

I bought an LT40 with a burnt board at the power feed. Woodmizer pitched that rather than buy a new board, I should upgrade to the Accuset 2 that bypasses it anyway. I did that and have it working great. Anybody use the 1 anymore these days? Is it worth anything? 

Magicman

Since the Accuset1 is no longer supported and you know that it is probably compromised anyway, I would offer it on the:  Doyaneeda Board LINK

"Doyaneeda" is a place here on the Forestry Forum to list "for free" unwanted items that may be of value to a member.  It's on the Index page below the "For Sale" board.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LongLogSmith

Thanks for the response Magicman! The 1 was working fine but I had no up on my lever due to the burnt section in the Bob board. The 2 bypassed that board completely and controls my lever/motor functions now. What a lot of head scratching converting that as a rookie! The installation manual covers multiple years and wire colors, came with extra pieces and wires. Finally got it all dialed in now, on a 2005 with the 51 hp diesel; with 41 original hours and now a new Accuset 2. On to more milling! 

Magicman

Congrats on the change out.   smiley_thumbsup 

I do not look forward to the day when my Setworks (which was Wood-Mizer's first setworks) gives up the ghost.  Of course it also is unsupported and would be replaced with Accuset 2.  :-X
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dan_Shade

I upgraded from setworks a few years ago.

Everything is awesome except the cost....

But seriously, it is nice. 
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Thank You Sponsors!