iDRY Vacuum Kilns

copying

Started by homesteader shane, January 17, 2012, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homesteader shane

I would like to copy pics and text off of one site and post it in the forum but when I select it and right click to copy and paste it the text is fin but the pics won't copy
heres the link
http://www.electriccanadian.com/pioneering/logging.htm
thanks
Shane

Jeff

It is unethical and potentially a copyright issue to take content from a website you find, and copy it to another without permission of that website of origin's owner.  You are not allowed to take material from here that belongs to another poster and the Forestry Forum and post it on another website without permission, and in all likelihood, that website feels the same way. Believe me, I've been contacted more than once by irate website owners when they found out that someone took a photo from their website and put it here. Once I am notified, I remove them immediately, and if asked for the information on who posted it, I give it to them.

I think a read of the forum rules on posting might be in order here. You can find the link at the bottom of any forum page. The bottom line is, if the photos or content are not yours, and you post them here without permission of the owner of the material, you are ultimately responsible for your actions.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

homesteader shane

Sorry I got it in a email and thought it was kind of neat and just wanted to share