iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Asian Bird Flue

Started by Autocar, February 12, 2022, 08:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

I seen in the paper where they killed 29,000 turkey just west of me and are watching about four other big producers. Also small two to a dozen chickens and turkeys on smaller farms. We are finaly getting wild turkeys and eagles sure hope they don't get it. Seems like to me there's never a end to this crazy stuff 
Bill

SawyerTed

The Ag  Extension Service here warned backyard chicken owners to keep our chickens up in covered runs or in the coop due to Avian flu detected among wild ducks harvested in Eastern NC.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

SwampDonkey

They've found it in back yard poultry in NFLD and NS and also one farm at least in NS. I just saw 34 wild turkeys the other day in one flock. I'm pretty confident they are safe in this area, there are no big factory farms around this area. Some about 100 miles south, one big one 100 miles north. They have not reported any signs of it in NB.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

newoodguy78

Are they giving any idea as to where the initial case came from?

Thank You Sponsors!