iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Relocating a DANGEROUS SKUNK

Started by Jeff, September 26, 2022, 08:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aigheadish

That's very sweet of you to explain how the raccoon was behaving poorly Tom. 

My wife tells every living thing in my yard that the yard is a safe place for them... So far it's been ok, but we have had a few skunks roaming around, and groundhogs, and a lot of raccoons. They have yet to be too destructive to anything but I'm interested in the day she has had enough.

Every time she mentions an animal she's seen I ask "did you shoot it?" I don't know if that'll ever make me not chuckle a little because she's very sweet about stuff like that. I don't really have much desire to shoot any of the animals either but it's bound to happen. 

There seems to be a stray cat that occasionally hangs out in the barn which I don't mind, so far, because it doesn't seem to be using the restroom anywhere and there are definitely mice in there for it to take care of.  
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: aigheadish on September 29, 2022, 06:43:25 AM
That's very sweet of you to explain how the raccoon was behaving poorly Tom.
Is that what I did? :D ;D
Although I find your wife to be a lovely person, she and I would have a disagreement on that issue. My wife has come around to the 'did you shoot him yet?' point of view. ;D

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

doc henderson

you can do the CO route but if you let him go, I have heard they range quite a ways.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

aigheadish

I think my wife is pretty realistic about shooting something if it really needs to happen. So far it's just a groundhog under the shed that is causing any kinds of destruction, and even that one isn't bad, it's just dug it's little house under there. 
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Thank You Sponsors!