iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Brute Force firewood processor

Started by customdave, September 04, 2016, 08:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassman_48

customdave, and barbender,
Sorry I think my notify button was off.  Dave, the hydraulic log catch is now going to be standard on all of the diesel machines, brute force is looking at what to charge as an option for the smaller machines for the log catch.  Last year I had a guy that ended up purchasing a slasher saw machine instead of our diesel.  He loved the swiveling conveyor, the rear length log gauge and just how well built our machine is.  If we would of had the hydraulic log catch back then he would of purchased our machine, that's how important it is to him.  Barbender, okrafarmer is right, time for business plan :) I have a woman in ohio that owns a campground, she has 10 grand saved up and wants to buy the ABS commercial splitter, I suggested she comes to the paul bunyan show October 7,8,9 this year and look at the ABS and brute force smallest new model 14-24 processor that one is priced currently at $17,900.  She could put 10 grand down on that machine and have small payments on the processor.  Or buy the ABS outright and no payments.  With your situation you might want to look at the small processor.  If you call me I can give you some finance companies that will give you finance info.  In Michigan we have firewood funding available for low income families, those prices just went up again.  I could not keep up with the demand when I was doing firewood partly because I also own my glass business.  There is a lot of potential income from those agencies in Michigan.  One young guy told me last year he did $89,000 in firewood sales to one billing agency. I sell both ABS and brute force so I just try to give people the best info to help them. If any of you guys contact me I can give you my home phone number if its easier to talk after hours or on weekends.  I have learned a lot and will give all the info I can to help make a decision.  Thanks again for your inquiries.

customdave

Well I pulled the trigger and ordered the 18-24 last week,should be ready in about 3 weeks! Let me say dealing with Clayton was absolutely awesome, he went the extra mile and then some more to make this deal click for me. It was a tough decision with our exchange on the US$ right now, but Clayton went the extra mile to help with also. I will be meeting Brute Force in North Dakota to pickup machine to bring across border & then home, hopefully Clayton can get time to bring to take it there so I can meet him and shake his hand and thank him in person. I'm excited to get this machine, is an awesome experience dealing with Brute Force...

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

glassman_48

customdave,
CONGRATULATIONS!! I often sell Clayton as much as his machines.  I had 2 guys that stopped in today and we went and watched a diesel 24-30 that I sold in the area. I also showed them one of brute forces outdoor wood boilers, and his bundler and his log grapple.  The steel is so thick in his stuff, its hard to believe sometimes.  I hope you get to meet him too, he really is that good of a person.  Congratulations again on your purchase. 

Ox

Very cool!  8)  Keep us posted, right?
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

hedgerow

CustomDave  I hope the new {TOY} works out well and makes your firewood business more profitable.

Okrafarmer

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

glassman_48

We just got our new updated price list on the brute force firewood processor and the 24" diesel models  only will have the hydraulic log catch standard.  Any other machines will be a $1500.00 option.  I reread a previous post in here and wanted to make the correction.  I said all diesel machines and it is the model 24-24 or model 24-30 only.  We have a couple other models that we have put a 25 h.p. diesel on and a 44 hp diesel on also so didn't want any confusion.   Okrafarmer, I may be taking a machine to North Carolina for a relative, if I do I will let you know. Thank You, Ed Norman

Okrafarmer

We do process a lot of firewood. We're not ready to make the purchase, but would love to see the machine in action if we can squeeze it in!
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

glassman_48

okrafarmer,
We have some pretty good videos on you tube, and in my northern Michigan firewood products website.  I am going to try to take some more short videos and try to get them on my site.  Thanks again for everyones interest in these products.

customdave

Been 3 weeks since I ordered my 18-24 today, Clayton figured 3to4 weeks to build,5 at tops, getting anxious to get the call it done and make arrangements to meet in North Dakota to pickup the new machine.... play safe everyone....

Dave

glassman_48

okrafarmer,
I just sent a brute force model 16-24 down to Burnsville north Carolina.  The man owns a logging business and said if anyone wants to come look at his new machine, they are welcome to.  He will also take phone calls he is that happy with his machine.  If anyone lives near that area, and wants to see one of our machines, just let me know.  Thanks again for everyones interest in our machines.

Okrafarmer

customdave

Well i met Clayton friday Gran Forks North Dakota to take delivery of my machine, was i impressed of the quality of the machine the fit & finish is second to none. Had dinner with Clayton  and good conversation, then he unhooked the machine from his truck, and i backed mine under, he showed me a few things about the machine, he's an awesome fella to deal with. I'm very happy with the machine. Got home saturday, set her up sunday and run a couple logs through  8) then got called into work >:(. If anybody is thinkin of a processor I would give these machine a serous look in person. These are a stout built machine, can't wait to give mine a serious workout.... 8)                         

Dave

glassman_48

Quote from: Ox on September 04, 2016, 08:18:28 AM
Yep, I was gonna suggest that Brute Force was a sponsor and to maybe give him a call to chat in person.  Good luck with your purchase.

Ox, What brute force and I (northern Michigan firewood products) has done in our forestry forum is I pay for the advertising in here and if anyone contacts me through my website, I can forward the contact e mail to brute force in Wisconsin if the contact person is in Wisconsin or California as another example to our new dealer in California.  That's important because were trying to keep track of where our sales are coming from.  If we get a lot of inquiries from the forestry forum, then I know to keep advertising in here to help both brute force mfg. and Northern Michigan Firewood Products, or our other dealers.  We also had a couple of increases in pricing so my previous post that I put in here is wrong now.  Our new model 14-24 is now standard with a Honda engine, and we use the same steel in that model that is in our largest diesel, so there was an increase in price in that model.  Thank you all for all the inquiries I am getting in my website.  Jeff really did a great job setting my website up.

Thank You Sponsors!