iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Firewood inventory

Started by Firewoodking, March 02, 2013, 07:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r.man

Snowed here yesterday and today, very unusual. The snow is almost all gone but it is predicted to be well below freezing tonight. Went a few days with the stove off but had to light it this morning. Should be able to let it go out tomorrow or Monday latest. Had to cut wood for tonight, haven't got any for next year yet. Keep looking up everywhere I go. I am coveting a neighbours vacant lot that had a lot of blow down two years ago. There are a lot of dangerous trees hung up in others looking nice and dry. I am hoping he wants them brought down and taken away. Here's hoping.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

DDDfarmer

I have enough to fill the stove 2-3 more times, and last night it was -15°C.  Better go cut some in the morning.

Still 2+ feet of snow in the bush, might be one of those years we dont start planting till June. But it might be gone in a week and planting the next.
Treefarmer C5C with cancar 20 (gearmatic 119) winch, Husky 562xp 576xp chainsaws

mkjones32

I have about 19 Full Cords left.  Last year I was done getting 8 cords by May 1st.  This year with the snow sticking around and muddy trails I didn't get going till first week of May.  I need to replace about 8 cords.  Still have about 4 to go plus stacking.

Thank You Sponsors!