iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

sewing machine table

Started by Seaman, January 05, 2015, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman

I will try to upload a pic of a base and small maple slab.
Woops, got two.i thought i could edit from preview, but could not delete the second photo.
br>
   height=480]htt<
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

beenthere

Seaman
Click on "Modify" and you can edit. "Preview" doesn't keep you from editing, but you have to scroll back down to your post to the "posting" window to do it. Just delete out the extra image.

You should see both image url's when you click on "Modify" when you open up your original post. Give it a shot.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

That is one of my someday projects too. Looks good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Seaman

Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Now that is SWEET! Good imagination.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

And then you can take the drawer part of a sewing machine and make a different style table.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Frank,

I have a table like your first one, too.  Very nice.

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Nice Magic...looks like a nice table to set beside your chair. Is that your bowl of Ice Cream?  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

DR Buck

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 12, 2015, 05:40:24 PM
Nice Magic...looks like a nice table to set beside your chair. Is that your bowl of Ice Cream?  :)

Looks like that ice cream has a layer of dust on it.   :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Dave H.

nice! i sold some spalted pecan to a guy that made one like that.i like that slab its sitting on too!

E fan

I have my grandmother's ( mom's mom) old white that has everything form the leather band all the way to the tool kit it came with along with various sewing items that I just couldn't do this to,but...

I found an old singer that is in great shape but am going to do this to using a cedar slab

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Thank You Sponsors!