iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It pays to compare

Started by Larry, March 13, 2024, 08:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

I have COPD and have seen two pulmonary Doctors over the last 10 years. I decided I wanted to try a new doctor just to get a fresh viewpoint. I can always go back to my old Doc. Today was my first appointment. We talked about the two inhalers I've been using daily. He put me on a different combination inhaler and took me off the old. The new prescription has about the same ingredients as my old prescription with a different name. Old prescription was about $550 every three months. New is $100 every three months. Probably different story for people with other insurance. I have UHC and they didn't pay much on my old prescriptions because they were on a low pay tier.

The new Doc also put me in a pulmonary rehabilitation program. He told me folks that have went through the program gave it good marks. I didn't even know their was such a program. I'm hoping to see an improvement. Even if I don't improve, I think worth the effort to find out.

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

thecfarm

I know what you mean about the cost of inhalers. All those ones on TV my insurance doesn't cover. Seem like mine would of been $300 a month. As I told the Dr, I want relief, but can't pay that much a month. He said let me work on it. Called me back in a couple days and asked if $30 a month was OK. Never asked for income or nothing. Been doing that for 5 years now. 
Yes, you have to admit at times about the money part. Sure did help me!!!
I am on the 340b program. I have no idea if your pharmacy does that. Goggle it and you will find it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!