iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Packers / Lions

Started by Jeff, December 31, 2011, 09:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Living as close to New Orleans as we do, I can assure you where the hype is here.  PatD wore her "Saints" shirt yesterday afternoon.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Burlkraft

Well......That was the most exciting football game I've seen all year.
Of course I'll be polite the rest of this week.  :D :D

Detroit has some disipline problems, they cudda won this game for sure.
We won't have Matt Flynn on our roster for long when he becomes a free agent.
He played a great game just like he did last year against the Patriots.
He'll be a starter somewhere.  ;)  ;)

I've slept with stink bugs before!  :D  :D  :D

It's the Rose Bowl today....On Wisconsin!!
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

QuoteDetroit has some disipline problems

You got that right. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

fat olde elf

Come on guys, chill out.....I go back to Bobby Layne, Doak Walker, Darris McCord and Les Bingaman, NFL champs in '52 and again in '53. I am thrilled to see the Lions DOING WELL. I was glad to see Oregon beat Wisconsin ( Sorry Steve) and loved to see my alma mater Michigan State beat Georgia (Sorry WDH) But all that stuff pales in comparison to having a lot of sharp bands and a big inventory of choice white oak and ERC logs
to work on.  Happy days !!!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

ahlkey

Watching the Packers & Badgers it sure would be nice to see some balance in the game.  I guess I am just old fashion but when I see little or no defense these days it sure is hard on the old ticker.  With the Lions two factors really helped Green Bay and that was of course the penalities but also the weather.  Who knows what it will be like in two weeks as far as temperatures but this morning it -3 degrees but by Friday forecast calls for almost 40 degrees?  I guess it just one of those backward years in more than one way. 

sawguy21

The Lions looked good today in the first half but were no match for the Saints. Too many costly mistakes.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

sparky1

They had good year for a change!!  I dont care for their coach, but their winning so what do I know. They have a lot of great talent, now they need to stiffen up the secondary and they will be real close to a complete team.  Well that and penalties, that will kill a drive faster than anything!
Shaun J

metalspinner

What a great game last night!

Detroit hung in there for a while. They have a bright future with their talent. :)

New Orleans is a great place to be this weekend.  With the playoff game last night and the National Championship game Monday between LSU and Alabama, hotel rooms are at a premium. Lots of tax dollars are pouring into the economy down there this week. 8)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

sawguy21

Atlanta/NYG game just ended. ::) Falcons had no business being in the game.
Down 24-2 with a minute left Ryan elects to go for it on 4th and 10. Sacked!!!They couldn't do anything right.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!