iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Loft Bed

Started by Ianab, May 30, 2015, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Did you test it Ian?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

wfcjr

Very slick... very nice.
Lucky young lady.

Ianab

Quote from: Jeff on June 08, 2015, 03:06:06 PM
Did you test it Ian?

Rock solid even with me on it.  ;D

QuoteI do have one question. Why aren't all your pictures upside down?

We hold our camera's upside down,  ;)

Must be OK, she's still asleep and it's school time soon  :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

lowpolyjoe

Wow, that's awesome.

BradMarks

Very nice.  What a great idea with the desk top extension being a step. Your own idea?

Ianab

Quote from: BradMarks on June 08, 2015, 05:30:25 PM
Very nice.  What a great idea with the desk top extension being a step. Your own idea?

Yeah, maybe it's been done before, dunno. But I was standing there wondering how I was going to make the end of the desk meet up with a ladder or steps  ???  smiley_idea . Make the end of the desk one of the steps, it's certainly solid enough  ;)

The original plan was to make an L shape set up bunks, with the lower bunk at right angles to the top. But it seems storage space is needed more than a spare bed, so will probably build some sort of storage chest / seat / shelf thing to go under there.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I see the slab.....MAN.....that project came together beautifully. What a piece Ian.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Every time that I look at the picture, my eye goes right to the slab.  Very nice.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Bill Gaiche

Indeed, very nice work and I bet she loves it. bg

LeeB

Lovely bed and desk for a pretty little girl.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Thank You Sponsors!