iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Show unread posts question.

Started by starmac, February 03, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starmac

Ok I normally click on the show unread posts since your last visit option  and like it.

I was using internet explorer and for some reason could watch a video, but not get any sound, so needed to go to google chrome to watch any you tube if I wanted to.
Another thing is internet explorer would detect an error several times a day and have to shut down, a pain but it only lasted a second, so I put up with it, but finally just switched over to google chrome, which has been working great except, if I stay off the forum for over a couple of hours and click on the unread posts, it tells me there has been none, but it works fine as long as I check every few minutes to maybe close to 2 hours?

What did or am I doing wrong, don't laugh.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

Chop Shop

Yep, me to.   When I come here and hit the "unread posts" option it says there are none.  But will update recent posts while Im logged on.

Tony

Quote from: Chop Shop on February 04, 2018, 10:39:27 PM
Yep, me to.   When I come here and hit the "unread posts" option it says there are none.  But will update recent posts while Im logged on.
::) ::) ::)   Having the same problem.     Tony 8)
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

Chop Shop

starmac

I got mine working as it should, how about you guys?

Chop Shop

What did you do?  Mines still the same?

starmac

I had to log out and delete my cache, also delete the bookmark and then just type in the web address and rebookmark it once it came up.

Jeff explained how in a couple of different posts. I am not sure which part fixed which part, I did them all at the same time and everything was fixed.
I think the post about the dust in the air explains it.

Jeff

You must delete all forestryforum cache and cookies. Delete ALL bookmarks related to the Forestry Forum.  Come to the Forestry Forum after doing that with this address:  http://forestryforum.com  If you do these things, your troubles will be gone. DO NOT use www.  Just copy that link I posted, do all the deleting, and then paste it in the address bar to come back.

NOT THE SEARCH BAR!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!