iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Prayers please

Started by Jeff, August 23, 2022, 10:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrifictimbersllc

Keep in mind that Sawyer will probably remember them if he sees or smells them again.  There is a forensic files episode about a dog who helped id the perps.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Walnut Beast

The cellular set of eyes would be some cheap insurance and peace of mind when somebody knows your not home. Somebody knew you weren't there!! 

gspren

I was at our camp in the mountains yesterday so just now read this, it made my jaw tighten up and that doesn't happen often, only when I'm about to go ballistic on someone. It's probably best if you or none of us ever learn who did it.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Jeff

My son and wife were both there. Jeremy was up and saw sawyer at 2:30am go back in the house. At 4, when Tammy got up, he was gone.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV Sawmiller

Breaking news from Court TV - here comes the jury.

Judge - what is your finding?

Foreman of the  jury - Judge we impartial dog-loving jury find that no crime has been committed and recommend the accused be set free immediately. We further recommend his firearm be returned to him forthwith and the county replace or reimburse him for one full magazine of ammo.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

thecfarm

That chip is a great idea. All three of my dogs got the chip.
That was found/taken by someone.
 I wonder if the dog somehow got out.
I know any of my dogs have a fit when someone comes up the driveway.
I have a dog now that just about has a fit when a vehicle goes up or down the road. Good thing we live on a dead-end dirt road.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

blackfoot griz

Jeff,
How is the dog doing? 

If they could only talk.

Jeff

He's a bit skitty Tammy said, but after what he was through, and we will probably never know. That is unlike him.  Where it was noticable was at the vet. He loves going to the vet with no fears. Yesterday was different.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

21incher

Many times when they steal big dogs they use drugged treats to keep them mellow.  Some drugs can make the dogs skitty as they come out of their system so give him a couple days. Videos  on YouTube  do spread a lot of personal  info that sometimes attracts questionable people. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

JD Guy

Quote from: Tom King on August 24, 2022, 02:30:36 PM
If you find out who did it, contact me and I'll come all the way up there just to get my stomps in.
I'm in too!!

SwampDonkey

Too bad the dog and you guys had to go through this. It's a shame that the world has a few idiots out there.

One time we had the opposite happen. We were working all day in the fields harvesting. Came home, opened the shed door. Out comes a big black lab. It was a nice dog, other than it's habit of wanting to bite your shoes, with your feet in them. Unfortunately it did not live long. My cousins were walking down to where we get on the school bus, and the dog bolted to go great them. It made it's last leap out in front of a car. And we have next to no traffic at all here.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Scott

Glad that he was found and back home safe Jeff! He had quite an experience and I thank the Missaukee County Sheriff Deputy for the caring action. Good that he is getting a chip. 
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!