iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Is it on my end, Forum running real slow and sometimes not at all?

Started by JOE.G, July 15, 2012, 08:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE.G

Last night I tried to get on the forum and it was running real slow, and at first would not even load. I am just wondering if it is on my end or not, It is the same today maybe a touch faster. Thanks
Husqvarna 562XP Woods Ported .025 pop up MM
Husqvarna Rancher 55 2005
Husqvarna 450 Anniversary Edition 2010
STIHL 009 1998
STIHL HT 131 Pole Saw 2012
STIHL FS 110 R Trimmer 2010
STIHL BR 600 Magnum Blower 2012

thecfarm

Jeff will get the problem fixed. He never let us down yet.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Not much I can do with this one other than wait along with everyone else.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

JOE.G

I was trying to surf the board to see if others were having the problem but it kept canceling out, I finally was able to post.

The Arbosit site is doing the same thing to me at the moment also.
Husqvarna 562XP Woods Ported .025 pop up MM
Husqvarna Rancher 55 2005
Husqvarna 450 Anniversary Edition 2010
STIHL 009 1998
STIHL HT 131 Pole Saw 2012
STIHL FS 110 R Trimmer 2010
STIHL BR 600 Magnum Blower 2012

Jeff

This seems to be a very wide network issue effecting thousands of websites.

Warbird

I've been seeing the same thing since early yesterday.  The solution to the problem behind this lies in the hands of the upstream service providers.  There is nothing Jeff or any of us can do at this point. 

tyb525

I have been having a problem for a couple months now, only on the forum. The page will quit loading like it is finished, but it won't actually load, blank screen. Refreshing usually loads it.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Jeff

Quote from: tyb525 on July 15, 2012, 02:16:13 PM
I have been having a problem for a couple months now, only on the forum. The page will quit loading like it is finished, but it won't actually load, blank screen. Refreshing usually loads it.

Unrelated. Probably a browser issue there.

WH_Conley

What is the motive behind these attacks? Is there a profit somewhere, or, is someones just doing this stuff for kicks?
Bill

Ianab

One can be a simply shakedown job.

Pay us $10,000 or your web page goes offline. If they then target the main router feeding that (and 1,000 other sites), no one can get though.

It's also possible that faulty router in the system can DOS itself, or the other routers it's connected to.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Warbird

There are also 'cyber-wars' conducted by foreign countries against our assets.  Could just be 'hacker wars' too.  An attack of this magnitude (see the other thread) is rare and leads me to believe the motives behind it are large.

sandhills

Thank you guys for all the work you do here, I also figured it was my computer..no something I did to my computer  ;).  they can hack me, they ain't gettin much! (just don't tell em I have a wife that makes a living for us!)  :D