iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New England FF pot luck the Northern Project (May 19, 2018)

Started by Bruno of NH, November 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusarius

Quote from: Magicman on December 02, 2017, 05:04:23 PM
There is one problem for me.....New York!!   :o

smiley_clapping smiley_thumbsup_grin

Magicman

Yup, I went East and North of "it" going and coming in July.  Ain't going through or even close to "it".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I went across that  smiley_furious3 Tarpen bridge there many years ago. Going was fine. Coming back I missed the sign that said,Chesterville.  :D  Man,I ended up somewheres that this boy from Chesterville should not of been, I somehow got back on route and headed North.
I avoid that bridge now. I think that bridge has been replaced.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

51cub

There is one problem for me.....New York City!!   :o

I smell what you're steppin' in. I go 81. It's a longer ride, but so much easier on my feeble mind
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Bruno of NH

Hi folks how about one of the Saturdays at the end of May 19 or 26 for the Northern (ICE) Project?
We are going to have some rep's from some places show up  8)
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

GAB

Either date is fine with me, however keep in mind that the 28th is Memorial Day.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

John Mc

Memorial day weekend is probably a no-go for me. As is being gone on Mother's day (Sun May 13)
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

51cub

Better the 19th than Memorial Day weekend for me, too
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Peter Drouin

When is the VT expo? I;m going to that , but the Mane thing I can skip.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

John Mc

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Peter Drouin

Thanks for the info John Mc.
Bruno I'm good with the 19 or 26. I'm not sure when Ross is having his open house.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

GAB

Quote from: Peter Drouin on December 08, 2017, 05:34:25 AM
Bruno I'm good with the 19 or 26. I'm not sure when Ross is having his open house.

Ross' open house is usually in early to mid April.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: GAB on December 08, 2017, 11:12:29 AM
Quote from: Peter Drouin on December 08, 2017, 05:34:25 AM

Ross' open house is usually in early to mid April.
Gerald

Just ask Ross when he probably already has a date in mind.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

MrMoo

May 19th would be better for me but I could probably make the 26th if that was it.

Bruno of NH

I called Ross his open house is in April
If it works out for him he is coming to Pete's with some new things 8)
Bruno
I think the 19 would be good
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

April 14, I called today and orded a bunch of boxes of blades and a CBN wheel today.
If he comes he better bring a 70 or two, One might stay. :D :D :D :D :D
Maybe we can get the guys from NY too.
If we're going to have a party, Just saying.
One thing Bruno, This will be a booze free party.

The 19 is good for me.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Bruno of NH

Peter
I don't drink gave that up years ago
Booze free for shure

Jeff

Good thing to hear on the booze free post. The opposite would have quickly rose my hackles.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Peter Drouin

Going through your house Jeff to set this all up I thank you.
Bruno and I never thought to ask you first. Sorry.
We will be sure not to put the FF in a bad light.

Are we good?
A&P saw Mill LLC.

OffGrid973

Gents if the younger crew is allowed (actually I hit the 40 in October) I can make the trip up. Mom lives in Chester VT so I can make the day trip or use the truck tent , always need an excuse to pop that up.  If  MM can't make it I may use some air miles to fly him out, my friends who I share the forum to think he is not real, and simply something we sawyers aspire to reach full enlightenment :)
Your Fellow Woodworker,
- Off Grid

Jeff

Quote from: Peter Drouin on December 08, 2017, 09:55:00 PM
Going through your house Jeff to set this all up I thank you.
Bruno and I never thought to ask you first. Sorry.
We will be sure not to put the FF in a bad light.

Are we good?
Then you are good.
I am very protective of the forum and I know that the lions share of the membership is as well. This is our place. Your's and mine.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pineywoods

Quote from: cwimer973 on December 08, 2017, 10:14:12 PM
If  MM can't make it I may use some air miles to fly him out, my friends who I share the forum to think he is not real, and simply something we sawyers aspire to reach full enlightenment :)

Rest assured, MM is every bit the awesome gentleman he appears to be, and then some.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

coxy

peter is it going to be at your place  if so where in NH do you live  would like to come if I can do a day trip

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

Bruno of NH

Jeff
Sorry I should have PM you and asked if it was alright
It just started with a thought and took off
Bruno

Thank You Sponsors!