Main Menu

Sponsors:

Poll: Lottery

Started by Ron Wenrich, February 26, 2006, 08:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crtreedude

And the ear muffs because it was a brisk sixty-two degrees here this morning and I had to put socks on - the horror, the horror.
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Max sawdust

:D :D :D :)
Looks like it is getting deeper :
The next Pompei ???
Max
True Timbers
Cedar Products-Log & Timber Frame Building-Milling-Positive Impact Forestscaping-Cut to Order Lumber

crtreedude

I am sinking, I am sinking....! (You know, when my avatar reverts to normal, these are going to be post no one will get...)

Tom

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

crtreedude

What would I do without friends!  ::)

Modat22

I might buy a ticket once or twice per year, thats it though. My dad on the other hand, he spends too much on the lottery.
remember man that thy are dust.

sawguy21

I buy them once in a while just for grins or as Christmas stocking stuffers. It is fun to dream but I shake my head when I see people lined up at the 7-11 loading up on tickets cigarettes and junk food and the kids obviously have not seen a bath or clean clothes for a while.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Murf

My Dad buys them every week, he figgers he wins enough small prizes that he's playin' fer free.  :)

I remember Mom askin' him what he'd do if he won the big one. He didn't even pause ta think none.....

He said "Simple, keep right on farmin' till it's all gone."  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Gilman

I'd buy them but I'm really forgetful about that type of thing.  The last one I bough, I forgot about and found it about 6 months later.   :-[ 

I figure it doesn't improve your odds very much to check you #'s.

Now I just pretend I bought one and dream away.
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Faron

I never buy 'em.  My wife, on the other hand, can't bring herself to say no when her nurses get together a pool on powerball.  She says she can't chance them winning- and leaving her alone there to replace them!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin