iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's the standards for standards?

Started by TexasTimbers, March 18, 2006, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasTimbers

Wonder if this fella is a logger or if he just has a unique way of hauling his 2x4s home?

Got any ideas what he's up to with this?
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

highpockets

It that the 271 and 82 intersection or the 75 and 82 ?
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

Furby

He just needs to get them home and forgot to bring his straps. ;)

breederman

Together we got this !

TexasTimbers

It's 82 and 78 but you are only about a mile from being right on the 82/273 intersection.
Good guess!

highpockets

I did not realize Bonham was that big so I figured it must be Sherman or Paris.
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

Jodi

TexasTimbers

Bonham is not big but we have quite a few roads that run through. Y'all plannin on coming this way still?

Jodi I don't know what's holding them up. I was adjusting the radio when I noticed the rig pulling through. I had to do a double-take as I grabbed the camera. Didn't really see more than what we all see here. He's heading toward Paris direction, where there is a big sawmill, although it could be for anything - i reallt have no idea I posted it because I am curious if anyone has ever seen anything like it and what he might be doing with these 2Xs jyst, apparently stuck in the railing!?

isassi

Obviously Kev, the guy must be a Texan and since we have 3 and 4 ft stakes for our trailers here, here figures that being a good Texan, he needs them to be 8 footers... :D :D :D

TexasTimbers

:D  :D :D

Yep he probably was going to Paris then head north to OK - I'm sure he didn't want to get accused of having smaller stakes than you fellers ;) :D

IMERC

wait'll DOT finds out he's swiping their traffic signals..
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Furby

getoverit

I'm with Corley... I think he is hauling bales of hay, and using the 2x4's to keep them on the trailer.  It does look strange with no hay and just the 2x's though ;D
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Don P

That's a common sight around here Christmas time, tree hauling, maybe he's one of our stragglers coming home for spring  :D.

Woodwalker

Wouldn't be hay in these parts. With the drought and hay shortage a man might get high jacked for a trailer load. Maybe less. Heard at the feed store this morning about somebody paying $125.00 per roll.
Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

sandman2234

He could have been hauling plastic pipe. Two by fours driven into the stake pockets of  the siderailing will usually keep it on the trailer.
    8' allows you to haul more pipe.
            David from jax

Brian_Rhoad

Looks like he's hauling a load of post holes and those are the posts for the holes!!

highpockets

Kevjay, we're talking about taking a little trip after Mar 30th and I was hoping to drop buy.  I've gotten the camper out and set it by the house for Jacque to load up.  Until this testing is over at school, she can't seem to concentrate on much else. 

With the way folks are just driving up in ones yard and stealing stuff, I'm a little afraid of leaving.  Ain't much but it is mine.
Louisiana Country boy

isassi

Now maybe I can make it down there when you are there highpockets...we can distract Kev, and split his stuff up  :D I am itching to get away for a weekend so I was thinking about Fisrt Monday Trade Days, and maybe swinging by Kevs... ???

TexasTimbers

If you guys want to steal my stuff now is time. I'm heading North to Illinois in like ............... right now! 8) 8) 8)

Couldn't get away yesterday casue two of the kids were in a play in the local college, but Kirk thinks there will still be enough to get my hands dirty by the time I get there tonight.

Ya'll pray for my 'Ol Dark Horse (My F 350) that she don't lay down on me.  ;)

See you in about 12 Kirk (well, 12 after I collect all my effects).  :)

sandman2234

Highpockets,
If you will take Zeuss with you, I will come watch your house while your gone. Leave the keys to Bertha, and your big trailer. I might need them. :D
    David from jax

thecfarm

I would say plastic culvets or styofoam in sheets.You can get more on this way.I've seen this around here,but never seen them empty.Most people around here remove the stakes when they unload.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Fla._Deadheader

Looks like he's removing them, a few at a time  :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

highpockets

They'll bounce out  in time.

David Zuess is loose in the yard.
Louisiana Country boy

Thank You Sponsors!