Main Menu

Sponsors:

Seatbelts

Started by Ron Wenrich, June 05, 2005, 07:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slab Slicer

All the time. Except like sawdust, not in the back of the ambulance. You'd think as an EMT, I'd know better  :D .Sometimes it's impossible with all the things you're doing with a patient. You're up, you're down, and sometimes, all around. Although on a basic transport, I will "click it" . Delivering a baby, there's no seat belt in that position. Just put on the catchers mitt, and hold on.  :)

Montgomery County 369 ALS
2016 LT35HDG25, Kubota L2501 w/ FEL, Kubota BX1500 w/FEL and custom skidding rig, Stihl MS 500i, Stihl MS362-25", Stihl MS250-20", Stihl MS192-18",  2001 F250 SD 7.3, GMC Sierra Dually 6.0 gasser, Peaqua 16" 10K trailer, Sur-Trac 12' Dump Trailer 10K
Chuck

JuniperBoss

My dad never wears his... except when I'm driving. :D
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense." --- Thomas Edison

doctorb

Tell your dad that, if he wants to see you become what you can become in life, put on his seat belt every trip.  Hard to break old habits and beliefs, but this small effort is worth it.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

JuniperBoss

I've told him. I can't keep mothering him about it. He almost drowned trying to save grandpa's life when he drove into a creek. If he was wearing a seatbelt, he'd be dead. But, that's not it. A cop was mean to him when he got caught, so now he won't wear it. Nothing I can do about it.

Thank you for the concern. Unfortunately, it has rubbed off on me and I only wear it half the time. Like father like son :D. Oops! Now I know the cops are gunna get us!   :-X :-X :-X
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense." --- Thomas Edison

SwampDonkey

You can't win against contrary, stubborn, and bad habits. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))