iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Why do we fix these things?

Started by Saw Dr., January 27, 2011, 01:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al_Smith

:D Well Jim I'm no spring chicken either .No Ariels here but a couple of Indians not to count 3-4 Harleys and a widow maker chopper . 8)

weimedog

Teenage Weime & the two strokes that moved me at that time!

Husqvarna 365sp/372xpw Blend, Jonsered 2171 51.4mm XPW build,562xp HTSS, 560 HTSS, 272XP, 61/272XP, 555, 257, 242, 238, Homelite S-XL 925, XP-1020A, Super XL (Dad's saw); Jonsered 2094, Three 920's, CS-2172, Solo 603; 3 Huztl MS660's (2 54mm and 1 56mm)

SwampDonkey

No wonder some of you guys have old battle scars. My brother was in the same group, jumping snow mobiles and bikes (Quads and Motorbikes). But, apparently had no contribution to his bad back problems.  ::) ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Al_Smith

Quote from: SwampDonkey on January 29, 2011, 09:02:29 AM
No wonder some of you guys have old battle scars.
:D  Yep some of us,shall we say "vintage " bikers have a few nicks and dings on our persons .I've had a case of asphault fever myself a time or two . ;)

gloud

I raced a 81 Maico 490 when I was in Berlin Germany while in the Army.  I got some pics somewhere. (I will have to scan them and post)  But I paid for it LOL..
Glenn

Stihl 009l,025, 026
Homelite 360 auto
Homemade splitter
Jotul 118 stove

sharkey

I think its about the high we get completing a challenge, like when it roars to life.  Just something about an engine firing after being rebuilt.  I know that always makes me feel better or at least I forget about the parts cost for a little bit!

When I was a kid back in the 60's one of my friends Dads had a large machine shop.  His Dad was into radio controled cars which were new at this time and sold engine and chassis parts through hobby catalogs.  Together we could make almost anything in that shop whether it be for guns, cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles or chainsaws.  I learned alot there.       

Captain

I put two on the bench last night.  A nice looking Poulan 25 and a late 80s Husky 55.  I don't know why either.  I usually end up selling them very cheaply to needy friends.

Captain

Al_Smith

If that Poulan is an S-25  it's a keeper .Until Stihl came out with the 020T that was "the " trim saw .

Thank You Sponsors!