Sponsors:

Too many apples

Started by Roger2561, March 12, 2015, 11:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger2561

Roger

Magicman

Now that was funny.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Roger,

That was real cute. I hope the guy who made it went out and rescued the squirrel before the hawk on the West Point mouse video came by. I'd have put him in my dogs flight kennel overnight till he sobered up and released him the next day.

I grew up in Florida and understood Chinaberries would do the same thing. Whole flocks of birds would get drunk on them. Range hogs would also. Dad said they used to cut down chinaberries in the fence rows and such because the hogs would starve to death waiting under a chinaberry to fall rather than going out a foraging for acorns or such. Dad may have stretched the truth once or twice about such so I can't confirm or refute this.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Roger2561

It's the only squirrel I know of with a possible hangover.   :)  Roger
Roger

coxy

lmao :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

drobertson

yea that's funny, wildlife can produce lots of laughs,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!