iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

freeware kitchen designer

Started by redpowerd, November 05, 2004, 02:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redpowerd

anyone know of a good one of these?
just spent a half hour downloading one from IKEA and its all metric, oh yea, theyre canadian. what the heck is 500cm? ;D
thanks
jon.

id do it on paper, but i cant find my scale >:(
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Jeff

Take a trip to Home depot or lowes. The design is free, although measured drawings and such are not available until you are ready to purchase cabinets and such from them, but the preliminary sketches and things are.

They DO have state of the art software in use.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

just divide your cm's by 2.54 to get inches
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

redpowerd

:Dtheres that "cm" again :D

the lowes program dead-ended on a bad link, onward to home depot!
thanks again
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

Jeff

I didnt mean thier websites, I meant to go right down to the store. They will have a designer sit down with you and help.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

I can't figure out why its hard to understand 10th's. But I suppose a 1/10th of a centimeter is no easier to comprehend than a 1/64th of an inch. :D :D

Don't brake Lowes website. :D :D

cheers

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

redpowerd

i knew what you meant, jeff. well, kinda. the closet home depot is 60 miles away. the websites were just a shot in the dark, but lowes actually made an attempt to take me to a free layout designer. :)
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

redpowerd

oh and ill be building it with a older cabnet maker friend, should be fun.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

etat

Guess I'm old fashioned but I'll take  any part of an inch anytime over any kind of centimeter.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

SwampDonkey

Probably more to do with familiarity and preference than being old fashioned. ;)

Bro. Noble

Had a neighbor lady come by onetime needing help with some conversions.  She was wanting to vaccinate her llama but had a big problem.  Her vaccine bottle gave the dosage in milliliters and her syringe was in cubic centimeters :D :D

I helped her convert the dosage to liters and the cc's to liters and she was just calculating away when she realized that a ml and a cc are the same ;D

She didn't think it was near as funny as I did ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

SwampDonkey

That's a riot!! :D :D :D

Bro.Noble, you little devil. :D

Thank You Sponsors!