Started by 123maxbars, October 29, 2016, 11:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123maxbars

I got rained out of sawing yesterday so I went
In the shop and worked on my farm table build
Took the cam to show my progress.

https://youtu.be/5ZDIisxlpF4
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Den Socling

Nice table and you made a very good video. Patti is going to want one of those CNC routers!

Czech_Made

123maxbars

Made another video last night showing the
Finish I use on my projects

https://youtu.be/memVsTG0gsI
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

fishpharmer

As good as you are at producing videos, it would be worthwhile to invest in more lighting.   Quartersawn white oak is a favorite of mine.  Looking foward to the finished table.  It would be great if you could video the reaction of the new owner, I am sure they will be pleased.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

123maxbars

Quote from: fishpharmer on November 01, 2016, 10:32:42 AM
As good as you are at producing videos, it would be worthwhile to invest in more lighting.   Quartersawn white oak is a favorite of mine.  Looking foward to the finished table.  It would be great if you could video the reaction of the new owner, I am sure they will be pleased.

That is my plan when it's done
Lights are on order also!
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

samandothers

Very nice looking finish on the top and base.  It will look great together.   Brave man doing finish in the house!  I would be worried of spillage as I am clumsy!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: fishpharmer on November 01, 2016, 10:32:42 AM
As good as you are at producing videos, it would be worthwhile to invest in more lighting.   

I watched the video beside my lamp.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

azmtnman

Your videos are great!
Thanks for the learnin'.
1983 LT 30, 1990 Kubota L3750DT, 2006 Polaris 500 EFI, '03 Dodge D2500 Cummins powered 4X4 long-bed crew cab, 1961 Ford backhoe, Stihl MS250, MS311 and MS661--I cut trees for my boss who was a Jewish carpenter!

Sixacresand

I look forward to watching video week after next when I can get on a unlimited WiFi at my step son's house.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Darrel

Awesome work, both on the table and the videos!  You are inspiring me to get to work on the quarter sawn black oak I milled about a year ago.  It is also destined to be made into farm tables.  Thanks for sharing!
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

123maxbars

Quote from: Czech_Made on October 30, 2016, 05:42:28 AM
Nice!

Estonia?

Its an old woodworking book by Lost Art Press. Shows how woodworkers did everything by hand in Europe early in the 19th century. A great read.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Thank You Sponsors!