iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Best Cant Hook in the World!  (I know!)

Started by Jeff, December 24, 2004, 07:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

I got dem instant grits triple bagged in extra heavy duty zip lock freezer bags just to be safe. Dem  plagues ain't nutten to fool with.   :-/   ;)

I wasn't real worried 'till at da piggy roast, when da bonified grit lovers seemed to be more than a little leery of dem instant grits.   :o
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Tom

I don't know what all the talk is about not liking plagues.  I got a wood name plague from W/V Hillilly at the pig roast and it is real purty. ;D

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1091931299;start=20

Jeff

Two more good reasons for having a hookaroon around. Piñata and Fondue parties
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Yep, them hookaroons are really handy around a pinata. Great for trippin' up all them little kids so ya can get to tha candy first. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Ed_K

I found out yesterday, that my hookaroon don't work on frozen hemlock  :(. High was 14, - 4, this morning  :o.
 May as well stay inside and have grits & maple syrup for breakfast  ;D.
 Ed
Ed K

Jeff

Two more signies on the Forestry Forum cant hook from all youf oks and LogRite!!

jtmccallum and son stopped in for a visit this weekend !
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jtmccallum

Thanks for the opportunity for J.D. and I to sign the FF canthook, we're honored.  We enjoyed our visit.

John
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

Thank You Sponsors!