iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My 360° Clover Cam

Started by Jeff, January 29, 2024, 07:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I hadn't looked at it in a couple days. I needed a rest, so off to the cabin I went to relax via the internet.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I am thrilled to see my plantings being used.

Texas Ranger

DanG, really like the new photo set up.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

thecfarm

DanG!! Click onto the picture!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

It's good to see that you have some healthy deer over-Wintering there.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

You'd got more deer in winter up there on your place than are within 10 miles of here. Not even a deer track within miles of here. I do see moose tracks, but passers through.

I take that back, I did see where there were a track or two in an old field grown up with apple trees. Tracks under them apples recently. But that is no more than 2 or 3 deer and 2 miles from here. And snow isn't deep yet. I see moose there sometimes under them apples. One moose I seen 30 feet off the road, just his head. His legs looked just like the fence post sized trees growing around him. He wasn't broad side. He was very hard to see. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Not a normal winter donk, plus I have the only clover or food plot fields in a square mile. Usually, they would be across the road down by the st marys river yarding.

Thank You Sponsors!