iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I have an addiction.....

Started by upnut, April 20, 2019, 01:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upnut

GASAHOLIC.......Next week is shaping up to be oil change week and I'm looking at a dozen small engines needing service. It would be nice if they all used the same oil, but operating in temps below zero right thru 90's+ eliminates that idea. Soooo, grab a clipboard, inventory what's on hand and make a shopping list. Makes battery powered tools look more inviting all the time! 

Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

SawyerTed

I feel your pain.  Used to be everything used 30W oil.  

And tires.....I counted on Saturday.  I have over 90 tires to maintain.

Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

sprucebunny

Yes, all the different oils are making me a little crazy.

And batteries ! They seem to last less and less well.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Southside

TED!!! Been wondering where you were! I was afraid you got your truck dirty or something and had been washing it this whole time.  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

barbender

My batteries all seem to die at once!🙄
Too many irons in the fire

alan gage

We own a repair shop. The number of coolants and oils required now is crazy. We stock about 13 different coolants and probably 10 different motor oils and we still find ourselves ordering some of the more uncommon stuff on a regular basis. Not to mention ATF, transfer case, and differential fluids.

I'd probably complain about it more but with engines routinely hitting 300,000 miles I'll give them some credit.

The thing I look forward to the most about electric vehicles becoming more common is that nearly all those fluids will be eliminated completely.

Alan
Timberking B-16, a few chainsaws from small to large, and a Bobcat 873 Skidloader.

Thank You Sponsors!