iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Posters Award! #3

Started by Jeff, December 06, 2003, 07:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

This week's award is going not to a past post as we promised, but to a whole group of posts and topics and adventures.

We have followed along on such adventures as underwater logging, fun with gators, building of a "Home-Mizer, and may other interesting endeavors. Currently one of the most viewed topics doesn't even clue us in yet whats being built. :D  This weeks Rust Reaper award of course is going to Fla._Deadheader, and I'll bet Harold will find a use for the Rust Reaper we never even thought of. :D

Congratulations Harold!

Fla._ Deadheader is the winner of our third Forestry Forum's Poster Award sponsored by

Thanks again Harold! (Send me your mailing address again, I am sure I have it but make it easy on me eh? ;))
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Fla._Deadheader

WHOOOOOOOOO  HOOOOOOOOOOOo
  Been home 15 minutes and find I become famus. MAN do I got a use for that there Rust unsticker stuff.
  It's been pure-dee fun, being on here. This place has more great folks than a feller has a right knowin about. ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DanG, got so excited, fergot to thank the boss and whoever else is in on the judgin.
THANKS
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Bro. Noble

Congratulations Harold 8)

Good Choice for the RR :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Minnesota_boy

Congratulations on the award, Harold.  You sure do keep up the interest on this forum, never know what you will be up to next.  8) 8)

I wunner if Rust Reaper would free up an old cypress log from a riverbed?  :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

etat

:D :D :D  Congragulations Florida.  It's folks like you that made me want to hang out here from time to time.  Can't wait to hear how ya finally get that ole log loose!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Fla._Deadheader

Thanks, CK. I'm a really injoyin yer post as well. ;D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

DanG

Congrats Harold, ol' buddy, ol' pal! ;D  Say, next time you're up this way, wouldja bring that there RustReaper stuff along? There's this little spot on the Hootie Mobile that might could use a little squirt. ::)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

Way to go Harold.Keep posting,we'll keep enjoying em. 8)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

C_Miller

Congrats Harold,

I'm thinkin there's got to be a way to use that stuff to unstick a half stuck log! ;)    I've heard there's been research done on the Egyptians using kites to move the rocks were used in building the pyramids so if you........

C ;D
CJM

Fla._Deadheader

We tried flaggin down one of them there gobermint helioflopters the other day. Y'oud think, bein a taxpayer and all, they wooda hept us a might, but Noooooooooooo, Din't even slow down. ::) ::) Probably headed fer Atlanta fer lunch ::) :o ;)
   First, it is ridiculed;

OneWithWood

Congrats, Harold.  You be deserving  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Fla._Deadheader

Thanks for the kind words, guys
   First, it is ridiculed;

Mike_P.

Congratulations, Harold!  Your Rust Reaper is on the way.  We shipped it this afternoon via UPS.  

Thanks,

Mike P.

Fla._Deadheader

Thanks Mike. Pre shee ate it ::) :D :D :D Got a good place to try it. ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Fla._Deadheader

8) 8)Got the Rust Reaper today 8) 8)

Goin up to the camp on Tuesday and try it out. Will report back upon returning home.

Thanks Guys 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Thank You Sponsors!