iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Knute, November 26, 2014, 06:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knute

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving with family and friends.

drobertson

The same back at you!   I hope those traveling in the east can enjoy the potential delays,  It's a great time of the year with family and friends,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Chuck White

Yes, yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

scouter Joe

Happy thanks giving to all our American friends . May you all have a safe and reflective time to appreciate the blessings that have come your way . Also time to enjoy family and friends . Cheers scouter Joe

schakey

Happy Thanksgiving everyone  :) Hope all is well and have a great day!
Sorry did not see a posy was already started.
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Ohio_Bill

Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

MSSawmill

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! Eat too much, get a good nap, and most of all, enjoy your friends and family! It's a great reminder that, no matter how many struggles we face, we all have something to be thankful for.
Home-built bandsaw mill
2004 Kubota M110 with LA1301 loader

woodjunky

Plenty of baccon wrapped water chestnuts and stuffed mushroom appetizers if anyone wants to stop over in da U.P. and have some:) Take care everyone!

buzywoodliff

Happy Thanksgiving forestry friends

Peace be with you all

dgdrls

"Over the River and Through the wood .."

May your day be blessed with good company and warm memories.

Best to all the FF members and families.

DGDrls

DbltreeBelgians

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

smiley_turkey_hide

redbeard

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Go Seahawks!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Magicman

What a wonderful day!!  Food and Family.  Greatgrands that I have not seen in too long.

I'll go to the Cabin and meet one Grandson.  He and I will be there for a couple of days. :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

RM Farm

Happy Thanksgiving All! A good day to reflect on all the good in our lives. Family, friends, and The Forestry Forum.  :)
Thanks, Robert

Woodland Mills HM126; Kubota L3200 with FEL, quick attach forks.

samandothers

We are all blessed. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Up at the camper in Va enjoying the cold and snow.

Thank You Sponsors!