iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Millwork equipment auction

Started by firecord, July 06, 2007, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firecord

Not sure if this is legal here but I buy alot of stuff from this auction site.  Thought you northern guys would be interested in this one.
http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imagegallery.php?gallery=4416

I bought a 72 inch cut Grasshopper mower with 21 hp diesel for $900 from one of their auctions.  Took it home and cut the grass!

If not allowed please deleate.

Mr Mom

If i was going i would have to buy both trucks to get everthing home.
Where do you guys find this stuff??
Waite i broke  :'( :'( :'( to bad.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

scsmith42

Firecord - how well do you know these guys?  I started to register, but got nervous over providing so much financial and personal info....

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

firecord

Their legit.  They mostlyly deal with big businesses that are either foreclosed or reducing inventory.  I have bought from their auctions 4 times and have had a couple of friends buy from them.  Don't know anyone who was messed around.  It's not like ebay, its a real business.  As a mater of fact I plan on buying a milling machine from one of their upcomming auctions if it doesn't pass my budget.

scsmith42

OK - thanks for the feedback.  I think that I'll go ahead and register so I can bid.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

highpockets

Firecord, I'll look at this. If you ever get the desire for a Cinn No. 2 mill I have one with a truck load of cutters and two mandrels. You and I are fairly close. I need some shop space
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

firecord

Bought this yesterday for $230 from a GM auction.

Can't wait to learn how to use it

beenthere

firecord
You are allowed to post larger pics, but whatever is in this one, is likely a good deal for $230.  ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!