iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lawyers

Started by Mark M, December 10, 2003, 07:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark M

One afternoon, a wealthy lawyer was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw two pathetic men eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate, and asked, "Why are you eating grass?" "We don't have no money for food," the first man replied. "Oh, well, you can come with me to my house," insisted the lawyer. "But, sir, I got a wife and three kids here." "Bring them along!" replied the lawyer. "But how 'bout my friend?" The lawyer turned to the other man and said, "You come with us, too." "But, sir," said the friend, "I got a wife and six kids!"
"Bring them as well!" answered the lawyer as he headed for his limo. They all climbed into the car, and once underway, one of the poor fellows says: "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you." The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll love my place, the grass is almost a foot tall."

Stump Jumper

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Kevin_H.

Ha! Ha!, Now that is funny.  ;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

karl

That's good! Like lawyer jokes.

What do you call 20 lawyers skydiving from a plane?

Skeet!
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

SasquatchMan

Surely you guys know what lawyers use for birth control?

Their personality, mainly.
Senior Member?  That's funny.

Mark M

Do you know why New Jersey has so many toxic waste dumps and New York has so many lawyers?

Because New Jersey had first choice!

Ianab

OK.. whats the difference between a lawyer and a flounder?

One is a scum sucking bottom dweller... the other is a fish!
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

pasbuild

Going to have to share these with my hockey team, theres a lawyer on the team.that should get everybody going ;)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Texas Ranger

Why will snakes not bite lawyers?

Professional courtesy.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

etat

Satan was complaining bitterly to God, "You made the world so that it was not fair, and you made it so that most people would have to struggle every day, fight against their innate wishes and desires, and deal with all sorts of losses, grief, disasters, and catastrophes. Yet people worship and adore you. People fight, get arrested, and cheat each other, and I get blamed, even when it is not my fault. Sure, I'm not perfect, but give me a break. Can't you do something to make them stop blaming me?"

And so God created lawyers.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

karl

Scientists have decided to use lawyers instead of rats in their studies. Research has show that it is a good idea for the following reasons;
1. There are more lawyers than rats

2. They are easier to train.

3. Staff don't get attached to them.

4. There are some things a rat won't do. :D :D :D
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

Frank_Pender

You know how to handle a lawlyer?  Refer to the air compressor in the "Problems" thread.
Frank Pender

DeepWoods

You know what you got when you have a lawyer up to his neck in sand?

Not enough sand.

If a lawyer and an insurance agent jump out of a plane at the same time, which one hits the ground first?  

Who cares.
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

Mark M

First the good news: A bus load of lawyers drove off a cliff today in Colorado.

Now the bad news: there were a couple of empty seats!

Thank You Sponsors!