iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Slow

Started by Magicman, January 10, 2019, 09:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

The Chinese, Russians, Martians, or Sunspots must be wrecking havoc with my internet this morning.  Deleted history, cache, brother-in-law, and whatever else I could think of.  :-\

Oh well, it's 30 something outside, I ain't sawing, and the only thing that I need to do today is deposit yesterday's sawing check.  Time for 'nother cup of coffee and 'nother log on the fire.  :) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

The forum is running fine. You can go to the bottom of the page to see the page creation time to see if its the forum, or something else inbetween.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Yup, .957 seconds so it is absolutely something in between.  Kinda like that message that used to be used with the TV signal.  "It's not us, it's not you, so it must be them".  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Did you try and reboot your router?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

I finally did and maybe that is why I seem to be back up to speed.  Either that or because my brother-in-law paid his rent this morning.  ;D

thecfarm

Slow is fast here. :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

I am still slow and occasionally getting a 503 error.  The FF pages are all loading mostly in the .2 to .3 range.

thecfarm

.2 :o  I just looked and I'm on the wrong side of that decimal. :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ljohnsaw

I'm .8 to 1.something... :-\
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Magicman

Mine will do fine for a while and then a page won't load or even refresh.  Then back to normal.  The FF pages always load quickly, or certainly not slowly.  I have seen a few over a second but very few.  This one was .068.